- Business Analysis for Project Success 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: Efficient Design, Safe Operation & Maintenance 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- The Art and Science of Professional Leadership 25 - 29 Jan 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Principles, Applications and Performance of Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership for Engineers 01 - 05 Feb 2021
- Health, Safety & Environment in Engineering Projects 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Electrical & Instrumentation Design, Installation & Operation: 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Advanced Budgeting & Forecasting 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Managing & Leading Strategic Communication 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Logistic and Supply Chain 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Effective Supply Chain, Warehouse and Inventory Management 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Advanced Contracts Management 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Engineering Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Designing Solutions to Complex Business Problems 14 - 18 Feb 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Customer Service Excellence
Tools & Techniques for Customer Retention
04 - 08 Apr 2021
US $ 4,950
03 - 07 Oct 2021
US $ 4,950
The Internet has changed everything!
In this 365/24 ‘Always on’ Business environment comparison websites and Search Engines have reduced many Brands to commodities. Traditional points of differentiation have been eroded and customer switching has never been easier. At the same time, these technologies, particularly through peer-review websites and Social Media, have promoted the customer experience to the very highest levels.
The entire game is now about the Customer Experience. Consequently, Customer Service Excellence has never been more important.
This fast moving, highly interactive Customer Service Excellence training course draws upon the very latest thinking, tools and research into customer behaviours and the psychology of buying to enable attendees to fully understand what is required to ensure their customers, whether they be external ‘paying’ customers, or internal ‘colleague’ customers, get the very best experience possible.
This EuroMaTech training course delves into the precise meaning of value, what it is that customers actually value and what an organisation can do to ensure it, perhaps uniquely, can deliver it. Application of the tools and techniques demonstrated on this training course will enable attendees to provide dramatic increases in Customer service, leading to customer retention and increased revenues. It will also show how organizations can fully harness the power of Social Media to augment their brands and create meaningful dialogues with Customers.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understand and be able to exploit, the relationship between Price, Quality and Value
- Understand which activities add value and which destroy it
- Gain invaluable insights into the workings of the customers mind; how influence works and understand the science of persuasion
- Develop tools and techniques that will consistently build value and enhance both the customer’s experience and also the organisation’s profits.
- Learn from best practice examples how to use Social Media to create meaningful, compelling and enduring relationships with Customers.
- Understand the true meaning of value and how customer service is the key to success
- Improve service delivery standards, reflected in higher levels of customer satisfaction and sustainable bottom line profits
- Understand how to build a customer focused culture
- Learn how to lead customer service performance and professionalism in their organisation
- Learn how improving customer service will improve business performance and the customer’s experience
- Gain the necessary skills to recruit, train and motivate staff
- Understand how to develop and improve internal service standards
- Use the latest online tools (including Social Media) to create meaningful, enduring and profitable relationships with customers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Customer Service Professionals, Managers, Quality Management Personnel, Voice of the Customer Analysts
- Brand Managers
- Entrepreneurs looking to out-compete the ‘big-boys’
- All specialists responsible for building and sustaining their company’s reputation for customer service excellence.
- Marketing Professionals looking to gain and maintain a compelling strategic edge
This EuroMaTech training course is designed to be highly interactive, challenging and stimulating. Delegates will learn by a combination of active participation using training course materials, case study review, discussion, syndicate group work, skills practice exercises, training videos and exploration of relevant organizational issues. This Customer Service Excellence training course synthesizes use of relevant organizational theory and customer service best practice with core communication strategies and skills.
- Learn how delivering excellence in customer service is a way of driving greater return on investment
- Understand and be able to articulate why business must be aligned around the customer to succeed
- Understand the role of strong leadership as an aid to decision making on customer service issues
- How to encourage a philosophy and culture of ‘living and breathing customer service excellence’ in your organisation
- How to ensure you are attracting, motivating and retaining the best people
- Why skills training and development in staff is essential to excellence in customer service
- How to use high performance coaching techniques
- How to encourage positivity in the workplace
- Learn how to use Social Media effectively to create and maintain meaningful Customer Relationships that pay.
Day 1: The Business Case for Customer Service Excellence
- Why excellence in customer service is a hot business boardroom issue
- Understanding what your customers expect
- Benchmarking for competitive success
- Understanding that benchmarking is not alwaysthe answer
- Meeting and exceeding changing customer expectations
- Assessing your organisational culture for customer service focus
- Core foundations for building a customer centric culture
- Overcoming obstacles to customer service excellence
Day 2: Improving Customer Service Standards
- Showing your customers you are serious about providing customer service excellence
- Resolving customer service challenges positively
- The six hats problem solving approach
- Shifting perceptual positions
- Resolving complaints, disputes and conflict
- Role modelling top performers in customer service
- Moving closer to the customer – rapport skills to build better relationships
Day 3: Creating a Culture of Service Excellence through Continuous Learning
- What is a learning organisation?
- Creating a vision for customer service excellence and continuous learning in your organisation
- Applying continuous learning strategies to customer service excellence
- Planning for change – using the Neurological levels model
- Leading by example – teaching others through behavioural excellence
- There is no failure only feedback – moving forward for personal and business growth
- Building team work, cooperation and collaboration with colleagues
Day 4: Hiring Excellent Customer Service Personnel
- The importance of a strong value set in customer service delivery excellence
- Core customer service qualities and competencies
- The transferability of customer service skills
- Retaining and motivating your best people
- Developing staff engagement in the business
- Understanding the psychological contract and its impact on staff
- Using rewards and incentives to motivate performance
- The importance of the team leader/supervisor in frontline staff employment
- Addressing ‘real life’ work challenges in customer service excellence
Day 5: Let’s Get Social
- Understanding Best Practice in Social Media
- Others (including Snapchat, eMail etc.)
- How to develop a Social Media Campaign
- Getting found online – effective SEO strategies
- Events – Looking them in the eye
- Action planning to take the learning back and develop it further
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal