An Intensive 10-Day Online Training Course
The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 10 days
- Language: English
This 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Contract Professionals virtual training course seeks to provide you with skills to enhance your understanding of key competencies in relation to contracts and commercial obligations and how projects should be managed. By applying this knowledge to your professional role and the tasks and challenges you face in your work, you will augment your contribution to business contract negotiation and project management and enhance the chances of project success.
This practical, intensive 10-day EuroMaTech virtual training course gives participants the basic knowledge, processes, skills, tools and techniques recognized as good practices that the contract and project professionals and their teams worldwide use in enhancing the chances of project success.
Participants on the 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Contract Professionals virtual training course will develop the following competencies:
- Projecting confidence by understanding one’s own abilities
- Effective communication to carry a persuasive message across to others
- Building connections that allows you to influence others
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
- Gain insight into how projects are implemented
- Learn how non-project professionals can aid in the successful implementation of a project