An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Strategic Sourcing Workshop
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
It is only in the latter half of the last century that the importance of efficient sourcing has been widely recognised. There are still organisations where sourcing is generally recognised as a routine clerical service function concerned mainly with spending. Three important developments have enhanced the status of sourcing, the contribution of sourcing to profitability and added value, the evolution of professional and sourcing the recognition of the strategic importance of sourcing.
Strategic sourcing management is concerned with policy decisions affecting the entire organisation with the overall objective being to position the organisation to deal effectively with its environment.
Participants attending EuroMaTech’s highly interactive Strategic Sourcing Workshop will develop the following competencies:
- Strategically focused sourcing professionals
- Understand the importance of the organisation’s mission and objectives
- The determination of strategic decisions
- Strategy formulation and implementation
- Matching supply with demand
- Understanding the importance of supplier selection and assessment