This highly participative EuroMaTech online training course is designed to provide the participants with the skills to understand the principals of Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs), how they are Selected, Installed, Operated and Maintained in both Onshore and Offshore Oil Production Installations.
This Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs) online training course is interactive and encourages delegates to participate through questions and answers, along with opportunities to discuss with the presenter specific issues which may result in appropriate solutions. Participants will learn:
- Mainstream ESP System Configurations
- Alternative ESP System Configurations
- Installing ESPs in Difficult and Harsh Environments
- How ESPs and their associated Drives are Selected
- Installing, Operating and Monitoring ESP Systems
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting ESP Systems