In a rapidly changing economic environment it is not only necessary to have skilled Procurement professionals, but to ensure that the organisation can implement appropriate strategies through the application of clear purchasing policies and processes, and can measure performance with relevant Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
The Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements virtual training course will guide the participants through the development of appropriate procurement strategies, to creating the clear and measurable processes that will allow them to ensure that strategies are successfully implemented.
Participants on EuroMaTech’s Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements virtual training course will develop the following competencies:
- Develop a strategic view of Procurement for their organisation
- Choose the appropriate SLAs and KPIs
- Formulate winning policies for procurement
- Maximise return on procurement with cross functional policy application
- Write policies and procedures that are clear and implementable