An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|25 - 29 Sep 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|11 - 15 Dec 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|13 - 17 May 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|23 - 27 Sep 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|09 - 13 Dec 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
In a rapidly changing economic environment it is not only necessary to have skilled Procurement professionals, but to ensure that the organisation can implement appropriate strategies through the application of clear purchasing policies and processes, and can measure performance with relevant Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
The Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements virtual training course will guide the participants through the development of appropriate procurement strategies, to creating the clear and measurable processes that will allow them to ensure that strategies are successfully implemented.
Participants on EuroMaTech’s Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements virtual training course will develop the following competencies:
- Develop a strategic view of Procurement for their organisation
- Choose the appropriate SLAs and KPIs
- Formulate winning policies for procurement
- Maximise return on procurement with cross functional policy application
- Write policies and procedures that are clear and implementable
EuroMaTech’s Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements virtual training course aims to help participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Define the strategic goals of the organisation
- Identify the requirements of cross-functional stakeholders
- Implement appropriate policies and procedures
- Select the appropriate sourcing routes for all types of purchase
- Minimise contractual disputes and uncontrolled spending.
- Create a balanced scorecard of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Measure performance against key performance measures and SLAs
- Draft clear, concise, actionable policies and procedures
Who Should Attend?
The Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements course is suitable for a wide range of professionals employed in commercial roles, but it will be particularly beneficial to:
- Professionals working in Procurement, Purchasing or Buying
- Buyers in Public, military and government organisations
- Buyers working for private companies
- Managers of Purchasing sections
- Project personnel working with contractors
- Purchasing Managers in business, government and the military
Participants on Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements virtual training course will learn by active participation through the use of programme materials, exercises, role playing, video presentations and discussions on “real life” issues in their own and each other’s organizations.
This unique EuroMaTech virtual training course on Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements will help participants to develop and implement procurement policies and processes which will deliver the organisation’s strategic procurement objectives.
Participants will learn how to create strategies for commercial advantage, control spend without stifling innovation or creating bureaucracy, and to draft clear concise policies that can be implemented in the organisation.
Day 1 : Procurement Strategy in the Organisation
- Role of Procurement in the organisation
- Public and private procurement strategies
- Strategic Objectives
- Segmenting the procurement spend
- Best practices
- Alignment with stakeholders
- Where do problems come from and are they avoidable?
Day 2 : Procurement Choices and Approaches
- Single / Sole or multiple suppliers
- Appropriate procurement routes – tenders, negotiations, sole source
- Managing low value spends
- Supplier Selection processes
- Supplier Development
- National / Local supplier preference
- Partnership and Alliance relationships
Day 3 : Policies and Procedures
- Ethics and Legal compliance
- National and International sourcing
- Electronic procurement options
- Blacklisting process
- Signing levels and approvals
- Commercial Risk Appetite
- Audit and inspection
- Process development
Day 4 : Developing KPIs and SLAs
- Purpose of KPIs
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Using KPIs for continual improvement
- Buying Services compared to buying goods
- Role of SLAs
- Typical contents of SLAs
- Measuring internal and external performance
Day 5 : Implementing Policies and Procedures
- Drafting clear policy statements
- Action words for clarity
- Allocating responsibility
- Writing clearly and well
- Accreditation of processes to International Standards
- Planning for implementation
- Personal Action plans
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.