In the present competitive business environment, there is an ever-increasing emphasis on timely market introduction of products. Owners are extremely sensitive to global market forces, and are seeking to reduce project cost and duration. This then confronts Contractors and Suppliers with increased challenges to meet these demands without jeopardising their commercial positions. Contracts are the basis of all projects, and establish the responsibilities and rights of the parties. Once the contractual matrix is established, competent project planning and execution techniques are essential tools to achieve the goals of a project, particularly within compressed or accelerated conditions.
This highly interactive Advanced Contracts & Project Management virtual training course will provide a practical hands-on approach to effective creation of contracts, and the management of both the contract, and the project to which it relates. It will also offer techniques and contract strategies to assist this process, including establishing a risk management strategy with reference to contracts, and techniques for managing the planning, and developing good business practice to take advantage of opportunities, enhance efficiency and increase profitability.It will also enable delegates to:
- Enhance leadership and management skills
- Develop systems to reduce the frequency of contractual disputes
- To resolve such contractual disputes as do occur in an efficient fashion
- To manage contracts and projects from the pre-contract, contract through to the post-contract stage in accordance with best practices
- Develop strategies for project execution
- Select and manage modern tools for project management
- Control project execution effectively and efficiently
- To enhance profitability, not only by increasing money coming ‘in’ from contracts, but also by preventing unnecessary sums ‘going out’ in operational disputes
- Explore the advanced practices generally viewed as leading to World-Class performance in contract management
- Enable participants can determine where they are now
- Help participants to begin immediate implementation of the steps needed to create maximum total value for their organization
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.