- Construction Administration for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 16 - 20 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Artificial Intelligence 16 - 18 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
The Global Petrochemical Industry Dynamics
15 - 19 Aug 2021
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
14 - 18 Nov 2021
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
The petrochemical industry plays a crucial role in development and growth of an economy. This industry are competitive, capital intensive and operates in a global product market with involves significant technological innovation.
This online training course will provide an understanding of the basic of petrochemical industry, the concept of chemicals, the feedstocks, demand and value chain, the strategy, market trend and petrochemical economic in global industry.
This online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Understanding the fundamental of Petrochemical industry.
- Understanding the process and Petrochemical feedstocks.
- Understanding the market demand and value chain.
- Describe petrochemical economic and trends.
- Develop the strategy in global petrochemical industry.
The Global Petrochemical Industry Dynamics online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Better understanding of the fundamental of Petrochemical Industry.
- Better understanding of the process and Petrochemical feedstocks.
- Better understanding of the market demand and value chain.
- How to describe petrochemical economic and trends.
- How to develop the strategy in global petrochemical industry.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Development Managers
- Marketing Executive
- Team Leaders
- Strategic planners
- Corporate Planning Professionals
- Supply Planners & Scheduling Professionals
- Negotiators and Contracting Professionals
- Financial analyst
This online training course will combine a variety of adult learning techniques, presentation with supported by video materials and case studies.
The Global Petrochemical Industry Dynamics online training course will explain the petrochemical industry in global market with understanding the concept or the fundamental of this industry, petrochemical product and the process, value chain to add value in demand market, the Petrochemical economic, trends and the strategy to sustain competitive advantage.
Day 1 : Petrochemical Industry Fundamentals
- Petrochemicals are a global business
- Main challenges of the petrochemical industry
- Petrochemicals product
- Petroleum distillation
- Petroleum refining
Day 2 : Petrochemical Feedstocks and Process
- Feedstock sources for petrochemicals
- Hydrocarbon feedstock
- Key properties of chemicals
- Classification of chemicals
- Chemical building blocks
- Building block integration
Day 3 : Petrochemical Value Chains
- Market demands
- The ethylene value chains
- The propylene value chains
- The C4 olefins value chains
- The aromatics value chains
- The C1 olefins value chains
Day 4 : Petrochemical Economic and Trends
- Economic development
- Cost production in petrochemical: Capex Vs Opex
- Risks associated in petrochemical industry
- Market trends
- Future trends
Day 5 : Petrochemical Industry Global and Strategic
- Leading players of the global petrochemical industry
- Strategic marketing in the petrochemical market
- Competitive advantage in the global petrochemical industry
- Case study
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal