An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Oil & Gas Field Operations
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This Oil & Gas Field Operations training course will provide the participants with an integrated view of the oil & gas field production and related facilities. It will also present an overview/fundamental understanding of the wide range of oilfield production handling and treatment equipment. Additionally, it will provide the participants with an overall understanding of the fluid behavior inside the reservoir, through the downhole tubular and the processing facilities. This course is exceptionally useful for those who would like to obtain an overview of the oil & gas business, industry components, production technology and different recovery methods.
This EuroMaTech Training Course will provide participants with:
- An overview of global oil & gas related statistics,
- An overview of upstream, middle stream and downstream operations and related facilities.
- An understanding of various methods and techniques used throughout the Oil & Gas Industry to explore, drill, produce, treat and transport oil, gas and their products.
- An understanding of various field facilities from the reservoir to end users.
- Understand oil & gas field operational problems and troubleshooting
- Understand various production and recovery techniques and methods
- An understanding with regards to evaluating oil & gas reserves, artificial lift and enhancing recovery.
- A general feel for conducting economic evaluation on field development projects and risk analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is designed for oil & gas field personnel, operations and maintenance technicians, and engineering professionals. It would also be of benefit to other support staff who have an interest in increasing their understanding of the oil & gas field operations.
This EuroMaTech training course will include a number of exercises aimed at enhancing each participant capability to conduct various oil field production problems. A number of short films and animated exercises will be presented during the course to enhance the participants' knowledge about the oil & gas field operations.
This 5-day Oil & Gas Field Operations training course will provide an overview of the oil & gas field operation processes and related surface facilities. The delegates will gain an improved knowledge about various aspects of the oil & gas field operations.
- Global Energy Statistics: Reserves, Production, Transportation, Consumption
- Oil & gas Industry Components
- The Upstream Operations
- Exploration & Seismic
- Drilling Operation & Rig Components
- Deviated and Horizontal Drilling
- Well Testing, Completion and Production
- Well Damage & Treatment
- Rock & Fluid Properties
- Reserves Determination
- Reservoir Properties & Performance
- Production Methods & Facilities
- Artificial Lift Methods & Facilities
- Oil & Gas Recovery Methods
- The Downstream Operations
- Wellheads, Manifolds
- Separator components & Troubleshooting
- Oil & Gas Treatment & Facilities
- Oil Tank Types
- Oil & Gas Rate Measurement
- Pipeline Pigs types
- Valve Types
- Oil & Gas Processing Methods & Facilities
- Pumps & Compressors Types
- Refinery Operations & Products
- Field Safety
- Corrosion & Scale Control
- Oil & Gas Field Development Economic Evaluation
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.