The modern day accountant works in an environment of continuous change. Their role has become more challenging by globalization and advancing technology and competition, which has created a worldwide marketplace with a new level of competitiveness for every business and improved and cheaper technology.
An effective accountant communicates the story effectively and accurately about what has happened in a business to the users of financial information, as well providing useful and relevant information, so that these users may make effective informed decisions.
In this EuroMaTech training course you will learn:
- How to be truly a modern day Entrepreneurial Accountant
- How to use analytical tools to enhance business decision making
- How the information you provide can lead to effective resource allocation
- How financial information may be used for predictive purposes
- How recent change has affected information flow and decision making tools