- Construction Administration for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 16 - 20 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Artificial Intelligence 16 - 18 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Field Development Planning
22 - 26 Aug 2021
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
07 - 11 Nov 2021
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
This program will provide the participants with an integrated view of oil & gas field development and planning and give a comprehensive overview of petroleum production and related facilities. A fundamental understanding of the wide range of oilfield production handling and treatment equipment, production technology and oil recovery methods will be presented.
Delegates will gain an overall understanding of the key project drivers of field development planning stages, commencing with exploration basics of oil and gas through to defining what is required for project sanction and finally how to execute a successful development. A significant emphasis will be placed on evaluating the different types of facilities available from the development of a hydrocarbon discovery through to production and finally to refining and sales and marketing of fuel products. The various configurations and associated costs for onshore, offshore and subsea facilities, drilling equipment, storage facilities and refining will be covered, whilst looking at the key drivers for accurate costs estimating and minimizing project risk.
- Provide the participants with an overview of upstream, mid-stream and downstream field operations and related facilities.
- Provide the participants with an understanding of various methods and techniques used throughout the Oil & Gas Industry to explore, drill, produce, treat, refine and transport oil & gas and their products.
- Provide the participants with an understanding of various field facilities from the reservoir through to end users.
- Understand various production and recovery techniques and processes.
- Provide the participants with an understanding with regards to; evaluating oil & gas reserves, artificial lift and enhanced oil recovery.
- Get a general feel for conducting economic evaluation on field development projects and risk analysis.
The program will include a number of exercises aimed at enhancing each participant’s capability to address various oil field production problems. A number of short films and animated exercises will be presented during the program to enhance the participants’ knowledge about the oil & gas field operations. A range of interactive training methods will be used including practical exercises, case studies, question and answer sessions and group discussions to cover current practices in the field. Presentations will underpin topics that highlight key issues on oil water separation technologies. The training manual will support the learning experiences and provide additional reference materials and examples.
This 5 day program will provide an overview of the oil & gas field operation processes and related surface facilities. The delegates will gain an advanced knowledge of the various aspects of the oil & gas field operations.
DAY 1 - OIL & GAS UPSTREAM DYNAMICS
- Introduction to the Petroleum Industry Today
- Global Oil & Gas Statistics:
- Reserves, Production, Transportation, Consumption
- Oil & Gas Industry Players:
- , NOCs, INOCs and IOCs; OPEC and IEA
- Upstream Operations
- Exploration and Seismic
- Drilling Operation and Rig Components
- Deviated and Horizontal Drilling
- Well Testing, Completion and Production
- Well Damage and Treatment
DAY 2 - OIL & GAS PRODUCTION
- Rock and Fluid Properties
- Reserves Determination
- Reservoir Properties and Performance
- Production Methods and Facilities
- Artificial Lift Methods and Facilities
- Oil & Gas Recovery Methods
- New Frontiers:
- Shale Oil, Tight Oil, Tight Gas, Heavy Oil
- Landscape Changes:
- Smart Technologies, Innovations, New Trends
- Latest tools, techniques and practices
DAY 3 - OIL & GAS DOWNSTREAM
- The Downstream Operations
- Wellheads, Manifolds
- Separator components and Troubleshooting
- Oil & Gas Treatment and Facilities
- Oil and Gas Storage,
- Gas Flaring
- Petroleum Trading
- Oil Price Volatility and risk analysis
DAY 4 - OIL & GAS PROCESSING & REFINING
- Oil & Gas Processing Methods and Facilities
- Oil & Gas Rate Measurement
- Pipeline pigging operations & Pigs types
- Types of valves:
- Classification and description
- Pumps & Compressors Types
- Refinery Operations and Refinery Complexity Calculations
- Case study – Sales and Marketing of Refined Products
DAY 5 - OIL & GAS FIELD DEVELOPMENT
- Field Safety, Health and the Environment
- Corrosion & Scale Control
- Oil & Gas Field Development Economic Evaluation
- Considerations for selecting the appropriate technology
- Project capital and operating costs
- Course Summary and Roundup.
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal