What will happen if you need Materials or Spare parts Fast
Join the Professionals in Effective Expediting training course this week in Dubai and explore a whole new world of getting things done in short time. This training course deals with a numerous subjects which will cover procurements requirements, effective expediting, best methods of transportation to help in expediting material and many more subjects among the topics EuroMaTech training course offers are:
What is the role of Procurement and Purchasing?
- Understand the types and frequency of expediting for purchase orders
- Evaluate the activities and deliverables expedited during delivery of an order
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supplier Positioning
- Record keeping and reporting
- Personality, Persistence & Persuasion
- Effective expeditor
- International Commercial Terms in transportation and the liabilities
- Customs documentation and management
- Hazardous materials, Health & Safety
- Vendors Performance Weighting
- Vendor Rating Models
- Contractual Performance Levels
- Performance Improvement
- Common Law and Legislation
- How the Law Impacts on Purchasing
- Formation of Contract
- Sale of Goods
- Penalty Clauses, Liquidated Damages
The EuroMaTech training course will feature an overview of the total procurement process, factors influencing the type and frequency of expediting to be applied to a purchase order, typical activities and deliverables that need to be expedited during delivery of order, developing a pro-active role for “desk” expeditors, selection and mobilization of ‘field / works’ expeditors, assessing progress – ‘will the delivery be on time’.
In this EuroMaTech training course the importance of Effective Expediting is emphasised and techniques are provided to monitor, control and improve supplier on-time delivery.
Do you wish to join in the next session of the Effective Expediting training course? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800