An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
The Saudi Labour Law
Awareness, Implementation and Management
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA, HRCI Accredited,
|21 - 25 Aug 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|27 Nov - 01 Dec 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|11 - 15 Mar 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|19 - 23 Aug 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|25 - 29 Nov 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
“New Implementing Regulations” introduced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) recently has many changes that the employee and employer should be aware of them. The new amendments were intended to narrow the gap between employment in the private and public sectors. An increase in Saudization and rights of employers to manage employees, particularly when dealing with employment termination.
Participants on the Saudi Labor Law virtual training course will able to:
- Be aware of their staff rights and their organization’s rights
- How to apply the newly introduced amendments in the Saudi Labor Law.
- Use the different methods in the process for local Recruitment of Citizens and Recruitment from Abroad
- Apply Employment contract process such as entering into a work contract, ending the work contract, work contract termination and probation period
- Know the Time of Payment of Wages and Wages Deductions and Percentage of Deduction including the Working Hours & Overtime Hours
- Apply the Rules and Conditions of Training and Qualification Obligatory to the Employer and for the Employer’s Workers
- Know the award and end of service benefits calculation
- How to deal with Annual Vacation, Holidays and Official Leaves, Personal Leaves, Leave for Exams and Sick Leave
The new amendments to the Saudi Arabian Labour laws leads to the reforms as the Saudi Ministry of Labor’s on-going efforts to make the necessary balance between the creation of a dynamic marketplace for foreign businesses and protection and development of the local workforce.
This virtual training course aims to help the participants to:
- Gain an overview of KSA’s Labour law provisions
- Understand the Labour and immigration framework in KSA
- Be aware of the Special Rights for Workers especially the Employment of Working Women and the Female Work Field such as Female Work at Night and Providing Suitable Environment for Female Workers
- Know how to implement the rules of Maternity Leave, Medical Care for Pregnancy and Birth and Maternity Leave
- Protect against Occupational Hazards such as Work Injuries, Medical Services
- How to know the details of the Settlement of Labour Disputes and conflicts
- Manage and fulfil l the requirements to hire KSA nationals
- Learn the process for effecting lawful termination of employment
- Know how apply the newly introduced amendments of the Saudi Labour Law
- The NEW amendments of the Saudi Labour Law include:
- Probationary periods – Relocation – Notice periods – Leave – Compensation
- Unauthorized leave – Renewability – References and sanctions
- Maternity leave and Marriage, bereavement leave and Paternity leave
- Training requirements
- Working hours – Company policies and employment contracts
- Work injuries – Enforcement
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Saudi Labour Law virtual training course is primarily intended for:
- Administrative Personnel
- HR / Recruitment Team
- Public Relations Officers
- Immigration / Labour Relations Personnel
- Compensation / Benefits Team
- In-house Lawyers
It is also beneficial to company secretaries and legal heads who have had minimal formal training in Labour law and wish to consolidate their experience in Saudi Labour Law.
This Saudi Labour Law virtual training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will learn by active participation through inspiring presentation tools and interactive techniques presented in a lively, enthusiastic and interesting style with open discussion forums, as related to their own organization’s operational activities.
The course is designed to maximize delegate participation. This gives participants the opportunity to discuss with other delegates and with the presenter their specific problems and appropriate solutions.
This Saudi Labour Law virtual training course is designed specifically to help those who are responsible for the Saudi Labour Law implementation in the government and private Saudi sector. In addition, this program will help the employees to know their rights and duties too.
With multiple short case studies, exercises and facilitated discussions of real-life experiences, this course aims to share a wealth of practical tools and methodologies in how to apply the Saudi Labour Law policy and to recognise the new Saudi rules in order to avoid any discrepancy of the Law implementation among their organisation.
Day 1 : General Rights for Workers
- Regulating Employment Mechanisms
- Employment Contract
- Employment of the Disabled
- Private Offices for Recruitment from Abroad
- Private Offices for Recruitment of Citizens
- Employment of Non-Saudis
- The Conditions for Granting the Work Permit
- Recruitment Regulations & Procedures
Day 2 : Training and Qualification
- Standards and Rules
- Probation Period
- Employers’ Duties
- Worker’s Duties
- Disciplinary Rules
- Work Contract Termination
- Leaving Work without Notice
- End-of-Service Award Calculation
Day 3 : Terms of work and conditions
- Wages Deductions
- Working Hours
- Annual Vacations
- Hajj Leaves
- Leave for Exams
- Unpaid Leave
- Sick Leave
- Part-Time Work
Day 4 : Protection Against Occupational Hazards
- High Risk Firm
- Major Accident
- Regulations of Major Hazards
- Work Injuries
- Procedures of Reporting Work Injuries
- Medical and Social Services
- Working in Remote Locations
- Employment of Working Women
Day 5 : Marine Work Contract
- Working Aboard the Vessel
- Mines and Quarries
- Work Inspection
- Labor Dispute Settlement Commission
- Punishments and Penalties
- Saudization: methods/approaches to reach compliance
- Hands-on training that focuses on Saudi HR operations
- Program Review and Post-Assessment
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit