An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace
Exploring the Changing Nature of Teams, Organisations and People
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: EAPA Accredited, HRCI Accredited, KHDA,
|29 May - 02 Jun 2023||Dubai||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|18 - 22 Sep 2023||Dubai||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|11 - 15 Dec 2023||Istanbul||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
The workplace is changing at an increasingly faster rate. The Internet, technology, job design, forms of work, employee attitudes and behaviour, technology, even artificial intelligence (AI) are changing the very meaning of work. The structure, content, and process of work have changed. Work is no more team-based and collaborative, more cognitively complex and facing change at speed never before witnessed. If an organisation is going to prosper over the next decade, it is vital that leaders or all disciplines understand the need to redesign and improve organisation and relationship systems in their workplace.
This Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace training course will provide a focus on issues about the changing work environment, leading the next generation of workers, and improving workplace relationships and teams. This is a very innovative training course that will add value to the participants, their teams and their organisations.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the key drivers for change
- Identity changes in organisational structure and relationships
- How to improve communication in any organisation
- How to manage and lead change in the workplace
- Understand team dynamics and high-performance teams
- Describe the significant changes impacting on the workplace
- Discuss ‘best practices’ in teamwork and organisational design
- Apply knowledge to increase worker retention
- Differentiate between change management and change leadership
- Design communication systems to enhance organisational systems
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech training course is suitable for a broad range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All Leaders and Managers in any organisation
- Those working in organisations wanting to increase their people and leadership skills
- Human Resources (HR) personnel at all levels
- Technical professionals who need better people management skills
- Anyone responsible for the management or leadership of change in their organisation
This Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This EuroMaTech training method includes many individual and group activities that intersperse with taught content. DVD presentations will be used to highlight the major teaching features. A variety of practical sessions and small group work, case studies, and feedback will be used to facilitate learning.
This EuroMaTech Organisation and Relationship Systems at the Workplace five-day training course is an excellent introduction to the changing nature of work and work relationships. It will explore the ways that work is changing for individuals and groups and the impact this has on management and leadership in every type of organisation. It will equip participants with a set of tools and the knowledge to develop powerful relationship skills for improved business and personal relationships.
Day 1: How Work is Changing for Individuals and Teams
- The key drivers for the changing nature of work
- Technology and work – robotics, AI and the future
- The new “psychological contract” between employees and employers
- Understanding how teams develop
- High-performance teams
Day 2: Changes in Organisational Structure and Design
- The ‘Flexible Firm’ Model
- Reduced hierarchical structure – matrix structures
- Self-managed and self-directed teams
- Cross-functional teams
- Essential people skills for effective Cross-Functional Management
Day 3: Changes in Workplace Relationships
- The next generation or workers – Generations X, Y & Z
- Outsourcing, contracting and the ‘gig’ economy
- The importance of empowerment and engagement
- Empowering employees with transformational leadership
- Improving workplace communication systems
Day 4: Managing and Leading Change in the Workplace
- Approaches to organisational change
- The difference between change management and change leadership
- Change at the individual, team and organisational level
- The psychological phases of change and their effective management
- Best practice in change leadership
Day 5: Retaining Talented Workers and Managing Workplace Conflict
- Myths and facts about employee motivation
- Retention best practice
- Managing workplace conflict to improve workplace relationships
- Developing a collaborative approach to workplace conflict
- Personal action planning
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC), an autonomous credentialing body established by EAPA to maintain and administer all aspects of the CEAP® program, has approved this course for 25 professional Development Hours (PDHs). The use of this logo is not an endorsement by EAPA of the quality of the course. It means that this course has met the EAPA’s criteria to the pre-approved for CEAP® certification or recertification PDHs.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.