An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Masters Certificate in Organisational Development and Change
Navigating Change: Strategies for Successful Organizational Development
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
The highly anticipated EuroMaTech training course offers a comprehensive overview of Organisational Development (OD) from a psychological standpoint. It includes a theoretical foundation, guidance on proven methods, and the opportunity to develop skills in OD processes. OD is a method for ensuring that an organization has the necessary human resources to achieve its long-term goals. It involves a deliberate and systematic approach to improving organizational performance by involving its employees.
This Masters Certificate in Organisational Development and Change training course seeks to enable you to gain access to a wealth of strategies and techniques to drive change in your organization. Through hands-on practice in a safe learning environment, you will develop the skills to consistently achieve your goals and be recognized as an expert in OD change management.
Participants attending the Masters Certificate in Organisational Development and Change training course will develop the following competencies:
- Transforming behavioural norms and cultural attitudes
- Gaining support from workforce for the new structures
- Implementing innovative ways of working to meet objectives
- Utilising best practices to achieve objectives
- Recruiting, retaining, and training skilled individuals.
This training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- To change negative or harmful behavioural norms and cultural attitudes within the organization and create a more positive and supportive culture.
- To get the support of the workforce for the new structures and processes being implemented in the organization, so that they are more likely to be successful.
- To find new and innovative ways of working that will help the organization meet its objectives, such as improving efficiency or increasing productivity.
- To use best practices and proven methods to achieve the organization's objectives, to increase the chances of success.
- To attract, retain, and train skilled individuals who will contribute to the success of the organization and help it meet its objectives.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource, Executive Resource or Personnel Staff
- Training Officers
- Anyone preparing for a leadership role
The Masters Certificate in Organisational Development and Change training course will involve both presentations and interactive exercises, using video materials, activities, and case studies as support. Participants will be encouraged to apply the relevant theories, principles, and best practices to their own workplace with action plans.
This training course is a comprehensive training program that covers Organisational Development (OD) from a psychological perspective. It offers theoretical foundations, guidance on proven methods, and the opportunity to develop skills in OD processes. The course aims to provide participants with the strategies and techniques needed to drive change in their organization, and through hands-on practice, participants will be able to develop the skills to consistently achieve their goals and become a resource person in OD change management. The course also aims to develop competencies such as transforming behavioral norms and cultural attitudes, gaining support from the workforce for new structures, implementing innovative ways of working, utilizing best practices to achieve objectives, and recruiting, retaining, and training skilled individuals.
Day 1 : Introduction to Organizational Development and Culture
- Definition and scope of organizational development
- The history and evolution of organizational development
- The role of organizational development in improving organizational performance
- What is organizational culture and why is it important?
- The different types of organizational cultures
- Psychology of work
Day 2 : Communication and Change Management
- The importance of effective communication in organizational development
- Barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Techniques for effective communication in the workplace
- The change process and key concepts in change management
- Types of change and how to prepare for them
- Techniques for leading and managing change
Day 3 : Team Building for Collaboration
- Team formation and team dynamics
- Decision-making through facilitation workshop
- Problem-solving techniques
- Conflict resolution strategies
- Formula to establish trust
- Creating a holding environment for team communication
Day 4 : Leadership Development
- The role of leadership in organizational development
- Different leadership styles and their impact on organizational performance
- Techniques for developing leadership skills
- Transformational leadership
- Developing cognitive agility
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Day 5 : Performance Management
- The role of performance management in organizational development
- How to set performance goals and measure progress
- Coaching for better performance
- Fostering a positive work culture
- Developing an action plan for organizational development in your organization
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.