An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Leadership Skills in Lean Times
Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Format: Classroom, Live/Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Gain the ability to recognize and positively manage emotions in yourself, in others and in groups!
Recent studies indicate that emotional intelligence is a powerful key to effective leadership. This valuable Leadership Skills in Lean Times: Leading with Emotional Intelligence training course delivers the in-depth knowledge and practical skills you need to ensure that you are a h5, emotionally intelligent leader in these challenging and lean times. You will also learn how to apply emotional intelligence to specific leadership situations to gain the authority and success you strive for as a leader.
Upon attending the Leadership Skills in Lean Times: Leading with Emotional Intelligence training course, participants will be able to:
- Gain an Honest and Accurate Awareness of Yourself
- Monitor and Adapt Your Own Emotions and Behaviours for Your Benefit and That of Your Team and Department
- Have a Positive Influence on the Emotions and Motivation of Others
- Develop Cohesive, Emotionally Intelligent Teams
- Create an Atmosphere That Fosters Emotional Intelligence
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Leadership Skills in Lean Times: Leading with Emotional Intelligence training course is aimed at all leaders who want to create an emotionally healthy, productive workplace and organizational culture to enhance their effectiveness and their ability to form trusting relationships and manage their frustrations and those of others at work. This training course will keep you current on recent, cutting-edge developments in leadership theory and practice, and help you better collaborate and manage conflict.
The Leadership Skills in Lean Times: Leading with Emotional Intelligence training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video material and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of effective leadership to the particular needs of their workplace.
The Leadership Skills in Lean Times: Leading with Emotional Intelligence training course aims to give you clear, concise and helpful leadership skills and strategies for emotional self-control and helping employees to cope with stress. Using these techniques, you will be a more productive leader, enjoy improved performance in the workplace, a healthy mind-body-spirit connection and overall wellbeing.
Helpful emotion evaluations and insightful personality charts will make this an outstanding training course to attend, allowing you to experience the joys of a healthy, emotionally balanced life
Day 1 : What is Emotional Intelligence (EQ) & Developing Your EQ Competencies?
- What is Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ)
- Intrapersonal & Interpersonal skills
- Gaining self-awareness with the Leonard Personality Inventory (LPI)
- Managing body, mind & spirit
- Developing openness to new ideas
- Leading others with EQ
Day 2 : EQ Practices for Innovative Leadership
- Understanding the body-mind connection
- Handling leadership stress
- Developing EQ Assertiveness
- Giving & receiving criticism
- Developing others
- Innovative Leadership to enhance teamwork
Day 3 : Personal and Corporate Transformation
- Managing your emotions: TENT technique
- Managing your mind
- Responsibility & locus of control
- Knowing your EQ style
- Transformative leadership skills
- Understanding personality of leaders
Day 4 : Building Relationships in an Emotionally Intelligent Way
- Stages of human development
- Principles of life
- Increase Your Level of Social Awareness (Empathy)
- Apply the Principles and Practices of Emotional Intelligence to Building Trusting Relationships
- EQ Flexibility in handling changes
- Developing emotional resilience
Day 5 : Emotionally Intelligent Negotiations for Developing an Emotionally Intelligent Teamwork
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence to Team Effectiveness
- Emotionally Intelligent Negotiations
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Self-Motivation and Motivating Others
- Creating an action plan
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.