An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Integrated Reservoir Analysis:
Concepts, Methodology & Importance
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Understanding the reservoir performance is very crucial for a proper field development plan. Integrated approach should to be adopted to keep the production at the optimum level. Integration includes not only all available information but also considering all factors affecting on the overall reservoir behaviour.
This premium quality EuroMaTech online training course aims to give the participants with a solid understanding on the integrated reservoir engineering analysis. The training course adopts an integrated approach to cover many fundamentals and conventional reservoir engineering aspects. The training course will extend to include a deep analysis on reservoir simulation and modelling features started from natural flow case and up to enhanced oil recovery modelling. Production optimization in addition to water & gas coning concepts are included especially with smart horizontal well technology.
Participants attending the Integrated Reservoir Analysis online training course will develop their knowledge on the following key points:
- Fundamentals of reservoir Engineering
- Original hydrocarbon in place estimation
- Reserve evaluation and recovery factors
- Using conventional reservoir engineering with new infill wells
- Reservoir simulation and modelling analysis
- Enhanced oil recovery modelling analysis
- Field Development Plan concept
- Production optimization using Nodal Analysis
- Water and gas coning concept
- Different actual field case studies
By the end of this EuroMaTech Integrated Reservoir Analysis online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Gain better understand on the fundamental of reservoir engineering
- Be aware how to calculate the original hydrocarbon in place and reserve estimation
- Gain sufficient knowledge on reservoir simulation analysis
- Understand enhanced oil recovery modelling analysis
- Understand production optimization using Nodal Analysis Approach
- Gain better knowledge on water / gas coning analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Integrated Reservoir Analysis online training course is suitable for:
- Reservoir Engineers
- Simulation Engineers
- Petroleum Engineers
- Field / Production Engineers
- Facilities / Process Engineers
- Team Leader / Managers
- Development / Exploitation Engineers
- Those seeking to have more knowledge on the integrated reservoir analysis
EuroMaTech’s Integrated Reservoir Analysis online training course will combine technical presentations, extensive discussion and different actual field case studies supported by video materials to ensure that all participants will be ready to use theirs new knowledge.
The Integrated Reservoir Analysis online training course adopts an easy approach to enhance the knowledge of all participants and bring them quickly to the concepts, methodology and importance of reservoir engineering analysis in the overall oil industry.
Day 1 : Reservoir Engineering Fundamentals
- Reservoir Types
- Reservoir Drive Mechanisms
- Overall Reservoir Performance
- Overall Producing Well Performance
- Reservoir Life Cycle
- Reservoir Rock Properties
- Reserve Fluid Characterization
Day 2 : Initial Oil in Place / Reserve Analysis
- Volumetric Method
- Material Balance
- Decline Curve Analysis
- Reserve Estimation
- Recovery Factors
Identify New Infill Opportunity (Integrated Conventional Analysis)
- Normalized Production Bubble Maps
- Wells Completion Matrix
- Wells Correlation Panel
- Stick Plots
- Estimation of Initial Rates for new Infill Wells
Day 3 : Reservoir Simulation Integrated Analysis
- Reservoir Simulation Concept
- Reservoir Static Model
- Reservoir Dynamic Model
- Saturation Height Function
Conducting the Reservoir Simulation Study
- Steps to run the simulation model
- Define Reservoir Initial Conditions
- Basics of Production Data History Match
- Parameters used for History Match
Case Study – Reservoir Simulation Field Case
Day 4 : Reservoir Simulation Integrated Analysis (Contd.)
- Steps to run Reservoir Simulation Forecast
- Prediction Scenarios
Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Modelling Overview Analysis
- Preparing the Model for EOR
- Compositional Simulation Model
- Fluid Characterization / PVT Modelling
- EOR Simulation Modelling
Case Study – Enhanced Oil Recovery Simulation
Day 5 : Production Optimization-Nodal Analysis
- Pressure Losses in Production System
- Nodal Analysis Concept
- Nodes of Production System
- Inflow Performance Curve
- Outflow Performance Curve
- Nodal Analysis Applications
- Water and Gas Coning
- Coning / Breakthrough Concept
- Effect of Reservoir Parameters
- Critical Rate Calculation
- Coning Control
- Smart Horizontal Wells
Case Study – Smart Horizontal well applications (ICD)
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.