An Intensive 5-day Training Course
OFM Waterflood Monitoring and Surveillance
- Format: Classroom, Live/Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This highly participative training course in the use of Oil Field Manager software is designed to provide delegates with the full information regarding well and reservoir analysis software, providing reservoir surveillance and production monitoring tools that help you optimize well performance management. Delegates will gain knowledge necessary for the successful use of OFM Streamline Module, to automatically or graphically define waterflood patterns, by using production and reservoir data.
Delegates will be combining this information with pressure data and PVT algorithms, to determine reservoir volumes and voidage. The main focus of this training is the introduction to OFM software and for the delagates to gain experience in setting up patterns and performing analyses on a waterflood project.
Participants attending the OFM Waterflood Monitoring and Surveillance training course will develop the following competencies:
- Proficient use of OFM software
- Understand the many features of OFM
- Use OFM in a way that closely matches the way of delegates day-to-day work
- Learn how to use features and capabilities of the OFM application,
- Perform hands on preparation and analysis of Waterflood Monitoring and Surveillance
- Gain the full insight of OFM software
- Get acquainted with Stream Lines in OFM
This OFM Waterflood Monitoring and Surveillance training aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Learn how to use OFM software
- Understand the software working environment and user interface
- Acquire skills to configure OFM to perform an unlimited variety of tasks
- Understand how to configure waterflood patterns by assigning completions to a pattern
- Easily generate OFM grid maps for reservoir characterization
- Use OFM software to calculate Original Oil-in-place (OOIP) by use of grid arithmetic
- Adopt to performing waterfood analysis and diagnostics at the flied level
The OFM Waterflood Monitoring and Surveillance training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies.
The seminar will use the most up-to-date presentation and interactive methods of work with the group's modernization, focusing on problem identification in the thematic area, and group work of the participants on finding solutions, or ways to solve the identified problems through the discussion of practical examples and tasks.
The OFM Waterflood Monitoring and Surveillance training course covers essential skills required for delegates who want to gain the full understanding of waterflood monitoring and surveillance, adopt easier set up of an OFM waterflood project, be able to generate OFM grid maps for reservoir characterization and perform additional computations and analysis of data and diagnostics, at the flied level.
Day 1 : OFM user interface
- OFM user interface Introduction
- Visualizing wells and completions
- Two-way data transfer between OFM software and reservoir and project software
- Exercise: Creating and opening the project
- Exercise: Use of analyst pane
Day 2 : OFM in practice
- Creation of patterns
- Interactive creation of patterns
- Pattern allocation factors
- Viewing and analysis of pattern results
- Exercise: Waterflood
Day 3 : Process of problem solving in OFM
- Grouping and filters
- Grouping the wells and colour coding
- Well filtering
- Well lists and archives of filters
- Use of different filtering options
Day 4 : Full implementation of OFM
- Initiating waterflood monitoring and surveillance project
- OFM grid maps for reservoir characterization
- Using OFM to calculate Original Oil-in-place (OOIP)
- OFM waterfood analysis and diagnostics at the flied level
- Using OFM to compute and interpret the voidage replacement ratio
Day 5 : OFM reporting and forecasting
- Report creation and report feature editing
- Creation of summary report
- Forecast for Single Phase Analysis
- Forecast for Ratio Analysis
- Well Deliverability Analysis
- OFM Additional Forecasting Features
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.