Understanding the reservoir performance is very crucial for a proper field development plan. Integrated approach should to be adopted to keep the production at the optimum level. Integration includes not only all available information but also considering all factors affecting on the overall reservoir behaviour.
This premium quality EuroMaTech training course aims to give the participants with a solid understanding on the integrated reservoir engineering analysis. The training course adopts an integrated approach to cover many fundamentals and conventional reservoir engineering aspects. The training course will extend to include a deep analysis on reservoir simulation and modelling features started from natural flow case and up to enhanced oil recovery modelling. Production optimization in addition to water & gas coning concepts are included especially with smart horizontal well technology.
Participants attending the Integrated Reservoir Analysis training seminar will develop their knowledge on the following key points:
- Fundamentals of reservoir Engineering
- Original hydrocarbon in place estimation
- Reserve evaluation and recovery factors
- Using conventional reservoir engineering with new infill wells
- Reservoir simulation and modelling analysis
- Enhanced oil recovery modelling analysis
- Field Development Plan concept
- Production optimization using Nodal Analysis
- Water and gas coning concept
- Different actual field case studies