Human Resources are changing rapidly, the work HR will be expected to do in the next few years will be different and more challenging. There is lots of evidence that HR is to become a value centre, directly contributing to organisational effectiveness. The e-HR looks specifically at harnessing existing and new processes to demonstrate the real financial value a modern HR function can deliver.
This brand new EuroMaTech training course will provide you with the latest changes in processes, organisational design and how e-HR applications will be essential for anyone looking to be part of a world class HR function. This new approach will help to increase productivity from the HR with better and more focused tools and techniques.
Participants attending EuroMaTech’s innovative e-HR training course will develop the following competencies:
- Upgrade their knowledge on the latest HR Processes and integrated e-HR
- Discover the new shape of HR to take advantage of new processes and technology
- See how existing processes will lead into transparent bonus schemes and reward systems
- Take early advantage in the tidal wave of change happening in HR
- Focus on the new area of differentiation to maximise the contribution of talented employees
- Carry out a self-diagnostic survey to ensure you have all the right skills needed
- Put HR function into the fast lane with an e-HR focus
Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC), an autonomous credentialing body established by EAPA to maintain and administer all aspects of the CEAP® program, has approved this course for 25 professional Development Hours (PDHs). The use of this logo is not an endorsement by EAPA of the quality of the course. It means that this course has met the EAPA’s criteria to the pre-approved for CEAP® certification or recertification PDHs.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit