An Intensive 5-day Training Course
e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications
- Format: Classroom, Live/Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: HRCI Approved Training, EAPA Approved Training, CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Human Resources are changing rapidly, the work HR will be expected to do in the next few years will be different and more challenging. There is lots of evidence that HR is to become a value centre, directly contributing to organisational effectiveness. The e-HR looks specifically at harnessing existing and new processes to demonstrate the real financial value a modern HR function can deliver.
This brand new EuroMaTech training course will provide you with the latest changes in processes, organisational design and how e-HR applications will be essential for anyone looking to be part of a world class HR function. This new approach will help to increase productivity from the HR with better and more focused tools and techniques.
Participants attending EuroMaTech’s innovative e-HR training course will develop the following competencies:
- Upgrade their knowledge on the latest HR Processes and integrated e-HR
- Discover the new shape of HR to take advantage of new processes and technology
- See how existing processes will lead into transparent bonus schemes and reward systems
- Take early advantage in the tidal wave of change happening in HR
- Focus on the new area of differentiation to maximise the contribution of talented employees
- Carry out a self-diagnostic survey to ensure you have all the right skills needed
- Put HR function into the fast lane with an e-HR focus
EuroMaTech’s e-HR training course is not an IT course. This course aims to help participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Master and be able to implement the HR structure for the future
- Understand and be able to use the latest in projective forecasting tools
- Analyse and be able to develop new skills in alignment with HR as a Business partner
- Vastly improve and implement key HR processes based on latest research
- Present and show other the financial advantage of new e-HR
- Understand and be able to show others how to produce HR value examples
- See and be able to explain to other new advances in projective trends e-software
- Significantly upgrade your skills and knowledge for now and the future
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications training course is suitable for a wide range of HR and training practitioners, especially:
- HR Team Leaders
- Workforce Planners
- Training Personnel
- Organisational Design Professionals
- Rewards and Benefits Supervisors
- Productivity Team Leaders and their Staff
This e-HR training course is not an IT program.
The course combines presentations with instructor-guided interactive discussions between participants relating to their individual workplace. Practical exercises, DVD material and recent case studies aiming at stimulating these discussions and providing maximum benefit to the participants will support the training. This will be supported with a full indexed manual and copy of all slides used. This EuroMaTech training course will be led by an internationally known expert, specifically in the field of HR innovation.
This unique EuroMaTech training course on the latest innovation in e-HR covers critical areas where HR will need to change and for e-HR to be able to demonstrate its value to the organisation. It will show you how to maximise what you already have, and to proceed to the next level.
Almost every area of HR will be affected in the imminent future. Be on the vanguard of change this year, enjoy the innovations and master them in this exciting new training course. You will have the opportunity to benefit from working with our International expert in HR efficiency and productivity improvements. Most of the current case studies will reinforce the training.
Day 1 - The Changing and Developing Role of HR
- Introductions and objectives of this program
- Why HR is changing and what organisations expect from HR in the future
- How HR strategy needs is changing
- The need for HR to change its structure to maximise e-HR
- The e-Control room of the future
- Getting buy in and being able to get results, new tools = new results
Day 2 - HR Analytics; the Fastest Growing Area of HR
- From the old to the future – what’s changing in workforce planning
- The three areas that produce productivity new approaches to streamline and process critical data
- Measuring the cost of not using e-HR – case study
- New tools for projecting critical trends – must have software
- Using data processing techniques to show value in the organisation
- Differentiation – easy with e-HR
Day 3 - Your Personal Development - Skills and Competencies Needed
- Self-diagnostic tool to measure the 12 critical HR competencies for the future
- How does your current HR function stack up to the future needed – group exercise
- Leadership skills needed in the future for HR’s new role in the organisation
- Case study: e-HR in action
- Review of case study and lessons learnt
- Other useful diagnostic tools
Day 4 - Improvements to Critical HR Processes
- Recruitment – the e-approach to improve the effectiveness of recruitment
- New approaches to maximise the value of Performance appraisal
- Pay and Rewards, different approach and improved results
- Vastly improve corporate and employee communications using e-HR processes
- Tighter controls will allow greater scope – motivation 2018 and beyond
- Power meeting to energize organisational performance.
Day 5 - Creating e-Value through People
- Generation X, Y, and Z their expectations from HR
- Adding value to the organisation – the future of HR
- Case study – HR in Action
- How to find which areas HR can e-Process – group exercise
- Measuring value – case study
- Making your plans into a reality – group exercise
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.