Today’s organisation deals with ever increasing levels of complexity and the ever increasing speed of change. In order to achieve maximum effectiveness managers must continually sharpen their skills.
In this Business Analysis within a Project Environment training course you will study how to:
- Understand and apply best practices of the business analysis discipline
- Conduct a business-needs analysis to elicit stakeholder requirements
- Utilise methods, tools and techniques to identify issues and opportunities
- Develop effective requirements and communication plans
- Prepare, manage and implement solution assessment and validation
IIBA® 25 Professional Development Hours for initial certification, or IIBA®25 Continuing Development Units for recertification EuroMaTech, as an Endorsed Education Provider (EEPTM), is approved by IIBA® to offer Business Analysis training programmes in alignment with the BABOK® V3.0