Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, the recognized standard for high performance project management software, is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. It can be used to:
- Organize projects up to 100,000 activities
- Balance resource capacity
- Plan, schedule, and control complex projects
- Allocate best resources and track progress
- Monitor and visualize Project Performance vs. Plan
- Conduct what-if analysis and analyse alternative project plans
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Planning Managers
- Planning Engineers
- Cost Control Engineers
- Anyone enrolled in Project Management
- Learn how to manage a project through its entire life cycle
- Be able to plan and execute using Primavera P6 Professional application
- Learn to add activities, assign resources, and create a baseline
- Gain a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling
The Oracle Primavera training course, P6 Rel. 8.0 conducted by EuroMaTech, will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, using the Oracle Primavera P6 tool, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to use and apply all the elaborated principles using the provided tool.
The Oracle Primavera training course P6 Rel. 8.0 provides hands-on training for Primavera’s client / server-based solution, leading participants through the entire project life cycle, from planning to execution. Topics include adding activities, assigning resources, and creating a baseline. Participants also gain a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling.
All programmes and instruction stress the three basic elements of project management: schedule, resource and costs.
Day 1: Introducing the Oracle Primavera P6 Tool
- Introduction to Oracle Primavera P6
- Introduction to Planning & Scheduling
- Enterprise / Project Specific Data
- What is the EPS / OBS
- Define Calendars
- Open a Sample Project
- Import / Export Projects
- Create a New Project
Day 2: Adding Activities and Assigning Activity Codes
- Create a work breakdown structure
- Add activities
- Identify and create relationships
- Schedule the project
- Maintain the project documents library
- Assign constraints
Day 3: Formatting the Schedule and Assigning Roles & Resources
- Define activity codes
- Format schedule data (Grouping, Sorting, Filtering)
- Define roles and resources
- Assign roles
- Assign resources and costs
- Analyze resources
Day 4: Optimizing and Managing the Project Plan
- Optimize the project plan
- Baseline the project
- Execute the project
- Update the project
Day 5: Reporting Performance
- Report performance
- Global change
- User preferences
- Tips and Techniques
EuroMaTech has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Participants attending this training session are entitled to claim corresponding PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) / Contact Hours.
The PMI logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.