What do you do when your Contract Management efforts fail to provide you with needed outcomes?
Contract Management Procurement, Partnering & Tendering looks at the changes in the process of strategically managing the efficient flow and storage of raw materials, in-process inventory, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption.
Among the topics on offer are:
- Planning Contracts for Best Results
- The role and value of Contract Management
- Commercial, financial and technical aspects of a Contracting Strategy
- How are Strategic Alliances / Partnering arrangements different from traditional contracting methods
- Contract Formation and Management
- The key elements of a Competitive Tendering Process
- Delivering the contract’s objectives in Scope, Cost, Time and Quality
- How to create a well-written specification / scope of work
- Bidder Selection, Tender Evaluation and Negotiations
- Tips on ensuring an efficient – and effective – tendering process
- Managing the Performance of the Contract and Next Steps
- Managing Contract Changes – effectively
- Handling contract claims and disputes
The Contracts Management Procurement, Tendering and Partnering training seminar is designed to increase the awareness and competencies of all those contributing to the acquisition process for equipment, materials, works and services to ensure cost, quality, and delivery improvements are achieved with minimal disputes. This EuroMaTech training course builds upon traditional competitive procurement activities and goes on to explore aspects of the risk and opportunities of “strategic alliances” or “partnering”.
Together they provide a powerful toolkit to integrate paid for promotion and editorial content to engage prospects and customers.
Appropriately, the course finishes with a proven method to accurately measure the Return on Investment (ROI) of Contract Management Procurement application on organizations.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you
in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800