This highly participative training course in Formation Evaluation with the use of one of the most advanced software form the oil and gas E&P company ensures that the delegates will achieve high level of skills and understanding needed to perform Formation evaluation-analysis of subsurface formation characteristics, such as lithology, porosity, permeability, and saturation by methods such as wireline well logging and core analysis with the help of the Techlog software.
The delegates will learn how to use of base modules of Techlog as a leading wellbore-centric platform. Participants attending the Techlog Formation Evaluation training course will develop the following competencies:
- Good grounding in the data model within the Techlog application
- Apply deterministic calculations in Application Workflow Interface
- Understand the integration of different data
- Enhance the interpretation processes
- Learn how to perform day-to-day tasks within the Techlog Suite
- Get acquainted with advanced techniques for improving the analysis results