An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Information Architecture Course
Finding & Using information in an Efficient Manner
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
This highly participative online training course will help you apprehend the art and science behind organizing, structuring, and labeling content in an effective and sustainable way. The ultimate goal of good Information architecture (IA) is to help users find information and complete tasks. In order to adequately provide the users with this sort of user experience there is a need to understand how the pieces fit together to create the larger picture, how items relate to each other within the system.
This EuroMaTech online training course seeks to provide you with skills to deal with the glut of information available today, and ensure that anything your organization wants to share should be easy to find, navigate, and understand. At the same time the experience you provide has to be familiar and coherent across multiple interaction channels, as well as internationally.
Participants attending the Information Architecture training course will develop the following competencies:
- Diverse understanding of industry standards for accessing and presenting information
- Effective knowledge of interdependent nature of users, content, and context
- Common methodologies used in Information Architecture
- Help your team tackle challenges of information overload and contextual proliferation
- Organizing principles to make information environments more understandable