An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Enhancing the Purpose of Reasoning
- Format: Live/Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This highly participative online training course on Analytical Thinking will help delegates understand the process of reasoning and help them in order to enhance the participants’ ability to solve problems and make better decisions based on facts.
This EuroMaTech online training course seeks to provide you with ability to tackle complicated issues by evaluating information you’ve gathered and organized. The course is designed to fine tune analytical thinkers and help so they can detect patterns between datasets that often lead to creative solutions.
This online training course also presents the delegates with the insights into Critical thinking, especially Paul-Elder Critical Thinking Framework, where he has defined Critical thinking is that mode of thinking – about any subject, content, or problem — in which the thinker improves the quality of his or her thinking by skillfully taking charge of the structures inherent in thinking and imposing intellectual standards upon them (Paul and Elder, 2001).
Participants attending the Analytical Thinking online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Projecting improved performance by understanding the reasoning process
- Knowledge of the differences between critical and analytical thinking
- Effective implementation of critical thinking process
- Ability to raise vital questions and problems, formulating them clearly and precisely
- Knowledge on how to gather and assess relevant information, using abstract ideas to interpret it effectively
- Help your team and organisation find creative solutions to everyday challenges
This online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Techniques of analytical thinking
- Skill to use the critical thinking tools
- Understand the Higher levels of Thinking – Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Flexibility to adapt to new situations by the use of analytics
- Knowledge of Paul Elder’s Framework
The course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be guided trough practical and real-life scenarios engagements and exercises using various case studies, and projects. The delegates will be presented with the successful outcomes of analytical and critical thinking implementation.
This EuroMaTech online training course covers essential skills of analytical and critical thinking in order to teach the delegates on how to achieve better results through the decision making based on the data and facts and to verify these decisions apply in the environment they are working in through the use of critical thinking framework. This is crucial towards inspiring team members to achieve organizational goals and influencing individuals to support the team direction.
Day 1 : Analytical and Critical thinking
- Difference between analytical and critical thinking
- Inference ladder
- Data collection
- Case study of analytical thinking implementation
Day 2 : Making decisions based on analytics
- Avoiding biases
- Evaluation and pattern identification
- Explanation of options and scenarios
- Identifying root causes from the facts
- Simulated case study of decision making
Day 3 : Critical thinking framework
- Paul-Elder Critical thinking framework
- The elements of thought (reasoning)
- The intellectual standards
- The intellectual traits
- Characteristics of a successful Critical Thinker
Day 4 : Analytical and Critical thinking tools and techniques
- Practical foresight
- Adequate prioritization
- Use of growth mindset
- Inductive reasoning
- Mind maps
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Root Cause Analysis
- Use cases for tools and techniques
Day 5 : Higher levels of Thinking
- Bloom’s Taxanomy
- Using Brainstorming and Scenario Analysis
- Quantitative methods (Decision Trees, Decision Matrix)
- Using simulation and virtual reality prediction tools
- Most effective problem solving
- Simulated exercise of solution identification using analytical and critical thinking
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.