An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Enhancing the Purpose of Reasoning
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
This highly participative online training course on Analytical Thinking will help delegates understand the process of reasoning and help them in order to enhance the participants’ ability to solve problems and make better decisions based on facts.
This EuroMaTech online training course seeks to provide you with ability to tackle complicated issues by evaluating information you’ve gathered and organized. The course is designed to fine tune analytical thinkers and help so they can detect patterns between datasets that often lead to creative solutions.
This online training course also presents the delegates with the insights into Critical thinking, especially Paul-Elder Critical Thinking Framework, where he has defined Critical thinking is that mode of thinking – about any subject, content, or problem — in which the thinker improves the quality of his or her thinking by skillfully taking charge of the structures inherent in thinking and imposing intellectual standards upon them (Paul and Elder, 2001).
Participants attending the Analytical Thinking online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Projecting improved performance by understanding the reasoning process
- Knowledge of the differences between critical and analytical thinking
- Effective implementation of critical thinking process
- Ability to raise vital questions and problems, formulating them clearly and precisely
- Knowledge on how to gather and assess relevant information, using abstract ideas to interpret it effectively
- Help your team and organisation find creative solutions to everyday challenges