An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is gaining more importance day after day, coding of RPA robots is not a complicated job - it can be a skill developed for non-IT business persons as well.
In this EuroMaTech online training course, participants are invited to navigate through the course contents and build solid skills on developing software robots. This online training course is entirely project-based, which means you will be getting hands-on experience and will be bale to learn the skills you need on how to build real-world software robots in an enterprise setting. So if you're the type of person who 'learns by doing', then this online training course is for you.
This RPA Controller EuroMaTech online training course features:
- Learning what RPA is
- How to choose the best processes fit for RPA
- Installing UiPath onto your machine
- Building your first simple robot
- Exploring UiPath Studio
- Learning about the user interface
- Building real-world software robots ranging in complexity from beginner to advanced.
Following this EuroMaTech 5-day online training course, participants will be able to:
- Design, develop and deploy state-of-the-art RPA robots
- Automate real-world business processes from scratch
- Master the UiPath Framework and learn RPA best practices
- Analyse and identify processes that are best fit for RPA
- Confidently tackle the UiPath activities that are used in enterprise solutions
Who should attend?
This EuroMaTech online training course will be beneficial to any one who is interested in investing in the career of business process and RPA. It is recommended that participants must possess a) basic work experience; b) basic Windows knowledge and a desire to learn about one of the most promising emerging technologies.
Day 1: Introduction
- What is RPA?
- UiPath RPA Tutorials
- Introduction and installing UiPath Studio
- Building your first robot
- Forum and learning resources
- RPA process candidate selection
- RPA process candidate selection quiz
Day 2: Exploring UiPath Studio
- Start Ribbon and Installing Google Chrome Extension
- Design ribbon and installing activities packages
- Recording, wizards and Ui Explorer
- Execute ribbon and debugger
- Projects panel
- Activities panel
- Snippets panel
Day 3: Deep into coding (1)
- Panel mechanics
- Properties panel
- Outline panel and navigation
- Output panel and logging events
- Creating variables
- Assigning variables
- Variable scope
- Creating arguments
Day 4: Deep into coding (2)
- Data transfer
- UiPath Studio User Interface
- Robot 1: Clothing consultant
- Your first RPA project
- Input dialog
- Open browser and search
Day 5: Case study Robot 1: Clothing consultant
- Scrape web data
- Using conditions
- Assigning values to variables
- String concatenation
- Using the 'Or' condition
- Congrats on completing your first robot
- Robot 1 download
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.