An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration Standards
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|05 - 09 Jun 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|20 - 24 Nov 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|03 - 07 Jun 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|18 - 22 Nov 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
The OSHA (Occupational Health and Safety Administration) Standards are precise, detailed and fully functional in matters of occupational health and safety. These standards have to be followed in the United States by legislation. They are, however, also widely used internationally by many major organisations because they have shown to have prevented countless work-related injuries, illnesses and deaths.
An understanding of modern health and safety is essential for the safe operation of all businesses, plants and process operations. The role of health and safety management and the role of risk assessment is an essential part of modern health and safety. The OSHA standards identify not only hazards but also the financial and moral drivers for safety management.
This highly interactive EuroMaTech OSHA online training course offers insight into the causes of accidents, incidents, and disasters. Failures that lead to disaster are investigated to help develop robust systems for operational and process safety. Issues relating to occupational health are also discussed and developed within this online training course and a robust model for accident causation is considered, along with the role of human failure.
Participants attending the OSHA – Occupational Health and Safety Administration Standards online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Learn the principles of modern health and safety
- Identify within the OSHA Standards as well as other health and safety standards the driving forces (financial and moral issues).
- Develop an understanding of the risk assessment process
- Gain an insight into the importance of Occupational Health as well as Safety
- Learn about the causes of accidents, incidents and disaster
- Learn how to select / implement disaster prevention measures
This EuroMaTech Online Training Course on OSHA – Occupational Health and Safety Administration Standards – aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Understand the role of OSHA in assisting Health and Safety improvement
- Developing an appreciation of occupation health and of health surveillance
- Understanding how incidents happen, and the role of human factors
- Developing skills for analysing new and existing risk control measures and improving incident analysis techniques of pre and post risk and incident management arrangements
- Apply the idea of inherently safety technology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The OSHA – Occupational Health and Safety Administration Standards online training course is beneficial to a wide range of delegates including but not limited to:
- Professionals with responsibilities for health and safety management and supervision
- Production, process, maintenance, and HSE Personnel
- Anyone wishing to understand the role and the importance of health and safety.
- Those involved in risk assessment and risk management
- Supervisors and other personnel responsible for HSE functions
The OSHA – Occupational Health and Safety Administration Standards online training course is presented virtually and will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes presentations of videos, case studies and discussions that will enhance the learning process. The power point slides will be available to all delegates in both soft and hard copy. Active participation is encouraged throughout the training.
This EuroMaTech online training course on OSHA – Occupational Health and Safety Administration Standards provide delegates with the advanced skills and knowledge to successfully analyse new and existing risk control measures and conduct effective incident analysis. This EuroMaTech online training course will show delegates how they can evaluate, determine and implement effective risk control measures to prevent serious incident occurring and / or re-occurring.
Day 1 : All about OSHA and Health & Safety
- Health and Safety Drivers
- An introduction to the OSHA Standards
- OSHA Inspections
- Health and Safety Policies and the Safety Management System
- Risk Assessment
- Group Work
- Safe Systems of Work
Day 2 : Aspects of Occupational Health
- An introduction to Occupational Health
- Health Hazards
- Physical Hazards
- Global Harmonisation System for Classification
- Group Work
- Hazard Communication (OSHA 1910.1200)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (OSHA 1910.1030)
- Sanitation (OSHA 1910.141)
- Noise (OSHA 1910.95)
- The role of Health Surveillance
Day 3 : Work at Height & Confined Space Hazards
- Scaffolding (OSHA 1926.450)
- Portable Ladders (OSHA 1910.23)
- Work Permits & Hot Work Permits (OSHA 1910.119(k))
- Lockout / Tagout (OSHA 1910.147)
- Permit-required confined spaces (OSHA 1910.146)
- Group Work
- PPE (OSHA 1910.132)
Day 4 : Process Safety
- The Fire Triangle
- Fire Safety: Control measures and OSHA
- The Fire Safety Risk Assessment
- Flammable Liquids (OSHA 1910.106) – Tanks and API 620 etc. Tank Farms
- Case Study: Tank Filling
- Process Safety Management (OSHA 1910.119)
- Details of the standard
- HAZOP Studies
- Group Work
- The role of Inherently Safer Technology
- Case Study; Refinery Disaster
Day 5 : Incident Investigation and Start up and Dealing with Disaster
- Organisational Memory
- Incident Investigation (OSHA 1910.119(m))
- Human Factors in Accident Causation
- Health and Safety Monitoring
- Case Study: Human Factors
- Process Safety Indicators ANSI / API RP 754
- Process Start up – a riskier time
- Operating Envelope
- Operating Procedures (OSHA 1910.119 (f))
- Pre Start up Safety Review (OSHA 1910.119 (i))
- Case Study: Emergency Response to disasters
- Emergency Response (OSHA 1910.119(n))
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.