An Intensive 5-day Training Course
ITIL® 4 Create Deliver and Support (CDS)
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
As the people demand better, optimised and adopted IT service quality and improvement methods and now a must have knowledge for IT professionals, this course is developed to enable them to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable services within increasingly competitive market.
ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module is specifically designed for IT professionals, practitioners and leaders who design and provide digital products and services, and deliver and support them through their whole lifecycles.
This EuroMaTech training course covers the strategies, tools, and technologies used to develop, deploy, and monitor activities.
Participants attending will develop the following competencies:
- Ability to improve existing processes,
- Knowledge to effectively manage IT teams,
- Understanding how to optimize value streams and workflows,
- Effectively align digital services with business strategy,
- Improve services development, and integrate new technologies,
- Embed Lean, Agile, and DevOps ways of working within the organisation.
This EuroMaTech training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- To understand how to plan and build a service value stream
- Create, deliver, and support services
- Concepts for managing workflow, business process and collaboration
- Review industry leading solutions and vendors in this marketplace
- Setting up value streams
- Develop models, and embed technologies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals and leaders within IT industry
- Personnel moving into leadership roles to embrace better controls
- Information Security Professionals
- Users of Document and Records Management
- Personnel seeking to enhance their skills
- IT Management
- Technical Staff
This EuroMaTech training course covers essential skills and builds confidence to handle challenging situations and flexibility.
Participants will learn by active participation during the training course through the use of a wide variety of instructional techniques. There will be group exercises to allow for a “hands on” approach to learning. Case studies will be utilized to present “best practices” approaches. In addition, there will be in depth discussion of critical success factors.
This ITIL® 4 Create Deliver and Support (CDS) training course covers all the essential skills needed to understand, use and apply advanced and contemporary topics in people management so candidates to the ITIL CDS certification can understand how to position themselves as leaders in the digital age. The course covers all essential topics related to the process mining, process improvement and application of adequate techniques and technologies within the IT system development and delivery.
Day 1 - ITIL Certification
- Exam preparation
- Certification purpose
- ITIL certification scheme
- Examination overview
- Certification process
Day 2 - Service Value Stream
- Organizational structures
- Collaborative teams
- Integrated teams
- Shift-left concept and approach
- Information value
- Technology value
Day 3 - Process mining
- Discovering business process
- Monitoring business process
- Visualising business process
- Analysing business process
- Improving business processes
Day 4 - Create, deliver and support
- New service development value stream
- Existing service value stream
- Managing work as tickets
- Prioritization and demand management
Day 5 - ITIL processes
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- New service development value stream
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.