Many organisations seem to underestimate the importance of Training Co-ordinators & Administrators. In truth, both roles are a vital link ensuring training and or development activities actually solve the performance gap in an effective and cost effective manner.
With that in mind, this Enhancing the Skills of Training Coordinators & Administrators online training course has been specifically designed to present the key attributes, skills and knowledge to develop a competent approach to the role.
This EuroMaTech online training course will feature:
- How to develop the Training Coordinators’ & Administrators’ competence
- How to influence management in allowing new skills to be practiced
- The changing needs of business and illustrating / demonstrating results
- The most appropriate learning styles for individuals
- Training needs analysis, design, validation and evaluation techniques
- The training and development cycle
Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC), an autonomous credentialing body established by EAPA to maintain and administer all aspects of the CEAP® program, has approved this course for 25 professional Development Hours (PDHs). The use of this logo is not an endorsement by EAPA of the quality of the course. It means that this course has met the EAPA’s criteria to the pre-approved for CEAP® certification or recertification PDHs.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit