An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Creativity and Innovative Strategies
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This unique EuroMaTech training course on Creativity & Innovation Strategies covers discussion of critical areas of leading creativity and innovation in conditions of challenge and complexity including latest competencies so that you can significantly manage and lead innovation within your organisation.
This EuroMaTech Creativity and Innovative Strategies training course will focus on inspiring and empowering the individual to handle a wide range of innovation and change situations. This is a fast-paced, dynamic and highly informative creativity & innovation programme. It seeks to develop and enhance your personal, team and organisational leadership skills.
In this Creativity & Innovation Strategies training course you will learn how to:
- Use and apply creative tools & techniques
- Lead your organization to greater heights through innovative and creative ideas
- Enhance your abilities to drive and manage innovative performance of your people
- Learn to apply innovative leadership to release creativity in the workplace
The EuroMaTech training course on Creativity & Innovative Strategies aims to help participants to develop the following critical objectives:
- Harness emotional intelligence to release creativity in the workplace
- Understand and practice innovation through their leadership
- Empower their teams to innovate and change to the demands of the future.
- Combine and leverage analytical and creative thinking
- Achieve targets and performance standards during periods of change
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech Creativity & Innovative Strategies training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, but will be particularly beneficial to:
- Any professional in business, government, education, social aid and the military
- Leaders and manages of an organisation, division or department requiring the skills to tackle creative and innovative assignments
- Those responsible for developing and implementing innovative strategies, initiating and managing change, improving operational performance, creating and leading high performance teams and demonstrating empowering leadership
This EuroMaTech Creativity and Innovative Strategies training course will combine presentations with instructor-guided interactive discussions between participants relating to their individual interests. Practical exercises, video material and case studies aiming at stimulating these discussions and providing maximum benefit to the participants will support the formal presentation sessions. Above all, the course leader will make extensive use of creative and innovative tools & techniques.
This EuroMaTech Creativity and Innovative Strategies training course explores the inter and intra-personal skills required to develop the skills for innovative leadership. Each participant can then apply the necessary transformation through self-development to corporate excellence by leading and empowering innovation.
Participants also learn the essential competencies for the innovative leader as well as enhancing creative thinking skills for better workplace performance. All attendees will return to their organizations immeasurably strengthened in their innovative leadership capabilities.
Day 1: What is Creativity and Innovation and Why are they Important?
- How the brain works
- Barriers to creativity and innovation
- Developing left and right brain ability
- Vertical and lateral approaches, how we think
- Conventional vs. creative problem solving
- Applying creative tools to every day problem solving
Day 2: Learn Creative Thinking Tools
- TRIZ - A powerful methodology for creative problem-solving
- Tony Buzan’s Mind-mapping,
- Bissociation, Metaphorical thinking & Rule Reversal
- Kaizen - gaining the Full Benefits of Continuous Improvement
- Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats
- Case Study: Disney Creative Strategy - fusing imagination and planning
Day 3: Essential Competencies for the Innovative Leader
- Effective skills for understanding others
- Developing competencies for effective leadership
- Resilience for sacrificial leadership
- Intentionality for self-motivation
- Creativity for Innovative Leadership
- Interpersonal Connections for persuasive leadership
Day 4: Workplace Creativity & Innovation
- Building trust to engage and empower others
- Empathy & Rapport through Emotional Intelligence
- Brainstorming Meetings & Disney Method
- Challenge and Constructive Discontent
- Integrity & Accountability
- Aligning Strategy with Team Goals, Objective and Tactics
Day 5: Developing Creativity in your Team
- Recruit, Position and Resource your Team
- Communicate vision and clarity of purpose
- Encourage diversity within your team
- Empower different work practices
- Create an atmosphere of safety, trust and respect
- Focus on Results not Methods
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.