Engineers working on medium to large construction projects continue to face mounting challenges in the delivery of their projects. The rapid impact of globalization has placed even stricter demands on project delivery time, cost and quality.
Knowledgeable project executives recognize that a major ingredient for project success is the active administration of construction processes. It is therefore essential to have a working understanding of project planning, estimating, scheduling, and execution control procedures.
Construction projects often encounter costly claims which delay projects and cause owners and contractors to incur damages. Understanding Construction Administration and claims avoidance goes a long way towards achieving sound project objectives.
By attending this EuroMaTech training course, participants will develop the following competencies:
- Learn how to measure construction project progress
- Discover the importance of accurate record keeping
- How to effectively administer construction projects at site
- Learn methods to improve control of construction projects from pre-construction through project close-out
- Learn how to keep construction projects on schedule and within budget
- Avoid claims through effective communication
- Find out how information technology can be used to achieve project success
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.