An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Office Management and Effective Administration Skills
(Office Management Professional)
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Office Management and Effective Administration Skills is an exciting and interactive online training course. It is designed to provide office administrators, supervisors of clerical and administrative staff, executive secretaries and personal assistants the opportunity to review and develop the interpersonal and professional skills they need to do their jobs effectively – thereby contributing to their own, their boss’ and their organisation’s success.
In this EuroMaTech online training course participants learn how to:
- Manage a network of working relations
- Communicate effectively
- Manage time for yourself and others
- Manage the performance of admin staff
- Improve written communications
- Manage and present information
- Organise and improve office systems
- Extend their understanding of their roles and the key contribution they make to organisational success
- Review their working relationships
- Review and develop their personal organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop an action plan to help themselves, their boss and other colleagues work in more effective and efficient ways
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All administrative personnel and people newly appointed to supervisory roles, along with Secretaries and PA’s within the office environment, who want to build on their skills and knowledge
Office Management & Effective Administration Skills is a highly interactive online training course, providing everyone with an opportunity to exchange views and learn from each other’s experiences. This EuroMaTech online training course also includes a range of case studies, management games discussions and exercises.
This EuroMaTech online training course covers a wide range of interrelated topics critical to the effectiveness of office personnel and administrative staff in meeting their roles and maximising their contribution to their teams and organisations. Emphasis is placed on building on existing good practice and on recognising areas where improvements can be made and developing strategies accordingly. Emphasis is also placed on managing the network of relationships and inter-personal skills and communication.
Day 1 : Programme Introduction / Roles, Competences and Personal Effectiveness
- Programme Introduction and Objectives
- Action Planning
- The ‘competence’ model of skills, behaviours and values
- Emotional and Chronistic Intelligence
- Personal Competence Review
- Time Management Constraints – resources, systems, other people and self
- Handling Requests and Conflicting Priorities
Day 2 : Team Working, Communication and Meetings
- Team Working and Team Roles
- Briefing skills – giving, receiving and passing on
- Organising and Participating in Meetings
- Notes, Minutes and Follow-up
Day 3 : Managing Working Relationships / Communication Skills / Supervising Admin Staff
- Delegation – giving and receiving
- Coaching and Training Colleagues and Staff – skills of on-job training
- Communication and Listening Skills – lessons from NLP
- Building Rapport
- Developing a Network of Working Relationships – influencing skills
- Assertiveness and Conflict
- People Problems and Problem People
- Helping others Perform – case study
- Practical Motivation
- Criticism Skills
Day 4 : Managing Time / Desk Management and Office Technology / Writing Skills
- Planning and Priority Setting
- Office Layout and Ergonomics
- Managing the paper-load and developing paperless systems
- Getting the best from Office Technology
- Letter Writing
- E-mail Efficiency and Etiquette
- Writing and Editing Reports
- Proof-Reading Skills
- Setting up / developing writing layout and style guidelines for the organisation
- Writing & designing presentation slides
Day 5 : Managing Information & Budgets / Improving Customer Service and Systems
- Principles of information management – scheduling, filtering and digesting
- Interpreting and presenting statistical information
- Designing and using graphs
- Designing surveys, presenting findings and interpreting meaning
- Basic concepts of financial management
- Monitoring budgets and variance
- Improving customer service and systems – continuous improvement
- Action planning
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.