Office Management Professional is an exciting and interactive training course. It is designed to provide office administrators, supervisors of clerical and administrative staff, executive secretaries and personal assistants the opportunity to review and develop the interpersonal and professional skills they need to do their jobs effectively – thereby contributing to their own, their boss’ and their organisation’s success.
In this EuroMaTech training course participants learn how to:
- Manage a Network of Working Relations
- Communicate Effectively
- Manage Time for Yourself and Others
- Manage the Performance of Admin Staff
- Improve Written Communications
- Manage and Present Information
- Organise and Improve Office Systems
ILM is one of the largest specialist Institutes for leadership & management development. EuroMaTech is a life-time Approved Centre with ILM (ID No. 002398) and have gained ILM Endorsement for a number of training seminars, allowing participants to get ILM Certificate through work-based training sessions.