An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Communication and Planning Skills for Administrative Professionals
- Format: Classroom, Live/Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This Communication and Planning Skills for Administrative Professionals training course is designed to help participants develop a ‘toolkit’ of skills and knowledge so that they can demonstrate capability and talent when it comes to communicating with others and achieving success.
Essentially, this EuroMaTech training course aims to enhance performance and behavioural outputs within the workplace by:
- Exploring the world of effective communication through a variety of methods
- Understanding the key components of effective communications and how they need to be considered every time
- Uncovering the vital essentials to effective planning and how to ensure success
- Realising the importance of managing time, workloads and people rather than them managing you
By the end of the Communication and Planning Skills for Administrative Professionals training course, participants will be able to:
- Determine how to improve the way they communicate with others through a variety of mediums
- Understand how they can enhance the process of knowledge transfer by creating an understanding in others but also by bringing around change in action
- Identify how to make the most of the time they have, ensuring tasks are achieved effectively
- Understand how to demonstrate a change in ‘mindset’ when it comes to having to deal with workloads and other people
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Administrative Professionals
- Team Members
This Communication and Planning Skills for Administrative Professionals training course is highly interactional through a variety of experiential learning methods including: discussion, group activities, practice, case studies and review. As well as the required theory, this programme mainly focusses on participants being able to experience and get a sense of what these vital skills will sound, look and feel like.
Outstanding communication and planning skills are essential qualities for administrative professionals to enable an organisation to run smoothly. This comprehensive Communication and Planning Skills for Administrative Professionals training course elaborates on two key areas: good interpersonal working relationships to get the best out of other people and making the most of the time you have to achieve the things that you need to achieve.
Day 1: Communication Essentials
- The Communication Process – the Sender / Receiver principle
- Barriers to effective communications and how to overcome them
- Learn how to communicate with just about anyone – understand others’ work personalities
- Vital interpersonal skills to enhance face-to-face communications – it’s about your Words / Music and Dance
- Learn how to engage the thinking brain to develop more assertive communications
Day 2: Communication Management
- Learn how to communicate with difficult and demanding people
- Manage others rather than them manage you
- Learn how to say ‘no’ more effectively
- Understanding conflict and why it happens
- Learn a variety of conflict resolution styles and use the 4Ps to aid in reaching an agreement
Day 3: Communication Alternatives / Planning Essentials
- How to run effective meetings – uncover the 3 stages of world class meetings
- Ensure buy-in and participant involvement at meetings
- Determine the 4-point plan for emails and letters
- Discover the 7 steps to effective business writing
- Understand the key principles of effective planning – the Wheel of Success
Day 4: Planning Essentials
- Determine how to set attainable goals to ensure the best chance of success
- Learn the 3 Principles of effective Time Management
- Learn how to prioritise your workload to aid in planning your tasks effectively
- Discover how to deal with your ’Time Bandits’
- Learn the 5 Steps to the art of ‘Delegation’ – it’s not about ‘Allocation’
Day 5: Planning Add-ons
- Learn how to get proposals accepted
- Establish problem solving techniques to ensure success every time
- Principles to determine the need for continuous improvement using the WIN /LEARN / CHANGE Model
- Programme Review – Let’s remind, review and reassure
- Let’s plan – action planning for improved Performance and Behavioural outputs
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.