Managing an ever increasing volume of paper and electronic (digital) documents, records, knowledge and content can be very difficult. How do you best capture, manage and store the documents and records in your organisation? How can records management ISO 15489 and information security ISO 27001 help? Does your approach meet compliance requirements, security, regulations and standards? What is the best way to manage emails, web pages and electronic documents and paper records? How do you find the right documents and records when you need them? How does workflow and business process management work with documents and records management to help increase efficiency within your company? ISO 15489 is the international standard for records management. It is about attaining a records management benchmark of best practice, setting up methodology, processes and the resulting data storage and using an electronic records management system.
This EuroMaTech training course covers the strategies, tools, and technologies used to capture, categorise, manage, store, preserve (archive), and deliver documents and records in support of business processes. This training course also covers the core components of ISO 15489 so that organisations become compliant with best practices.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the key concepts and overall architectural scope
- Develop business cases and business requirements
- Use the concepts of document and records management to deliver business drivers
- Link how document and records management can be implemented across your organisation
- Explore the implications of an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) strategy in conjunction with document and records management
- Understand the key concepts and overall scope of ISO 15489 and ISO 27001 and how to apply in your organisation
ILM is one of the largest specialist Institutes for leadership & management development. EuroMaTech is a life-time Approved Centre with ILM (ID No. 002398) and have gained ILM Endorsement for a number of training seminars, allowing participants to get ILM Certificate through work-based training sessions.