An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Big Data Technology Trends & Insights Training
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
People and industries are constantly surrounded by data. This data comes in different forms and sizes, but it is omnipresent, and it is growing in size day by day, as well as in its possible applications and technology developments. The recognition of trends and insights into the new technologies and developments ensures growth and sustainability.
This EuroMaTech training course provides comprehensive information on a full set of Big Data technology characteristics, trends as well as analysis techniques and software used to analyse Big Data.
The ability to extract, model and analyse information is now possible even with the technologies and software which is freely available in the market. Big Data Analytics can assist organizations identify trends and adjust operational procedures to improve the results, to increase revenue and client experience.
This Big Data Technology Trends & Insights Training course will provide a practitioner approach to identify requirements for the application of data science, how these can be adopted, technologies available, which analytical models may be appropriate to provide valuable data, and how to make sense of Big Data and Analytics.
This training course will feature:
- An Overview of Big Data Technologies
- Adaptation and Approach of Lifecycles and Models with the new trends
- Methods and Models for acquiring insights into Big Data
- Advance Methods and Models for Big Data Analytics and Trends
- How to Select Appropriate Tools
- Case studies of Big Data uses.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the potentials of Big Data for their organization
- Appreciate trends within the Big Data technology development
- Consider How to gather appropriate Insights from the data
- Learn from case study examples and use case scenarios
- How to successfully achieve results from applying best practices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training course has been designed for all those involved in the technology, research and statistical analysis of corporate data.
- CTOs, CIOs
- Web designers
- Application designers
- Product designers
- Marketing and research specialists
- Statistical and Research Analysts
- Key Application Development and data Research Personnel
- Technology Engineers, Telecommunication engineers
The training course will combine direct discussion of topics, with presentations and interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities, and case studies. Delegates will be introduced to the world where the computers and machines are trained to behave in a manner of humans, and to help humans make optimal decisions.
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes theoretical presentation of the concepts. Delivery will be by presentation, group syndicate exercises, training e-manual and interactive seminars, as well as group discussion on the results of the exercises.
Day 1 : Big Data Technology Introduction
- Current Practices and level of technological development
- Big data as a new reality
- Analytical Architecture for Big Data technologies
- Roles for Big Data within the Technology
- Key Drivers for Big Data Analytics technology development
- Case Study and Summary
Day 2 : Data Analytics Models and Insights
- Data Analytics Lifecycle
- Stage 1 - Discovery
- Stage 2 - Preparation of Data
- Stage 3 - Model Planning and Review
- Stage 4 - Model Creation
- Stage 5 - Communication Plan
- Stage 6 - From Planning to Operation
- Use of models for gathering insights into the data
- Exercise: Use of big data analytics for trend identification
Day 3 : Big Data Technologies in use
- Communications technologies
- Cloud computing
- Security and Privacy issues
- Continuous innovation
- The concepts of data lakes
Day 4 : Big Data use cases
- Data visualisation tools
- Ensuring data quality with AI
- Big data Ingestion
- Big Data processing
- Big Data analytics for Business Intelligence
Day 5 : Big Data future
- Data science projects
- Self-serving data analytics
- Best in class examples
- Failures of crypto currencies (myths vs. reality)
- Risk mitigation within Big Data
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.