An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
This comprehensive EuroMaTech training course presents AutoCAD as the most widely used software for designing, preparing plans, drawings as well as creating 3D models. Many industries use AutoCAD to design and this course provides the delegates with the ability to use the software in a way which will enable them to acquire useful skills to make themselves more valuable to employers, as well as to be able to individually participate in the BIM, design and construction industry. Understanding the interface of design tools will boost the portfolio of designers, enable the construction staff to easily follow the changes and updates in the designs and provide different kind of drawings in a fast and efficient manner.
The course provides the delegates with the insights of BIM technology and helps them better understand the AutoCad software, all the information and insight possible to ensure the success of AutoCad deployment and use.
Participants attending the AutoCad training course will develop the following competencies:
- Ability to use the AutoCad and understand the interface
- Understanding of AutoCad drafting tools and command tools
- Knowledge of AutoCad advanced use and customizations
- Learn how to develop AutoCad drawings, layouts and plots
- Implementation of AutoCad for different roles in the industry