This Advanced Documents and Records Management Compliance online training course covers advanced strategies, tools, and technologies used to capture, categorise, manage, store, preserve (archive), and deliver vital business records in support of business processes. Key concepts from Enterprise Content Management (ECM) from scanning to enterprise search to archiving and preservation shall be covered. Detailed policies and procedures from ISO15489 records management and ISO27001 information security shall be discussed. Metadata, advanced document classification and taxonomy designs will be presented.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understand advanced records management policies, procedures and standards including ISOs15489 and ISO27001
- Develop key strategies for meeting compliance, legal and audit requirements
- Create records management business tools like electronic file plan, retention and disposal rules, security rules, archiving, confidentiality and privacy
- Link how records management systems and implement across your organisation
- Explore the implications of an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) strategy in conjunction with records management and information security