Successful leadership is about vision and managing change. This Adapting to and Leading Change online training course supports the organisation as it undertakes change to deliver its vision to improve their world-leading reputation and embrace innovation that will nurture skilled and resilient employees. Change is an ever-present and essential part of life, and the company needs to be a constantly evolving organisation. While this can make it a dynamic and vibrant place to work, change can present challenges for individuals and groups, and needs to be expertly managed if they are to realise the benefits of making changes at any scale.
This two-day online training course is aimed at V.P & Directors who face the challenges of leading and supporting staff through exciting, sometimes turbulent transformational change. It will look at the company’s ‘change landscape’ and the importance of developing a compelling vision and creating an environment that supports people through change. This demands that staff and wider stakeholders are engaged effectively throughout the transition to new ways of working. The online training course will include exploration of a selection of change management approaches and models.
Participants attending the Adapting to and Leading Change online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Determining the need for change, triggered by on-going business analysis, changes to external conditions, identification of new opportunities etc.
- Developing a case for change, including options, risks, and resource implications.
- Communicating the vision for change, presenting a compelling narrative that sets out how the new situation will be better.
- Developing a strategy and plan for change, having clear project management procedures, clear accountability, objectives, and timelines.
- Managing the change process, seeking tangible benefits, and embedding new systems, processes and cultures into every-day activity.