Protect Your Organization through Effective Legal Contract Drafting and Writing
Ask most people to describe a contract, and they will talk about documents you sign. While it is certainly true that these documents are often contracts, in contract law the term has a wider meaning, covering any legally binding agreement, written or unwritten.
In order to be legally binding, an agreement must satisfy certain requirements, which will be discussed this week in Dubai in all in one – EuroMaTech training course – Writing Effective Legal Contract Drafting training course. This training course subjects are numerous and covers all the legal documents related to Contracts drafting.
This EuroMaTech five-day Writing Effective Legal Contract Drafting training course training course will help to develop the skills of in-house and external Lawyers / Advisers, turning them into highly effective written communicators and legal draftsmen. It will highlight why effective English legal writing is important and teach participants how to write well-structured and useful advisory and contractual documents.
Among the topics on offer are:
- What is effective legal writing?
- Techniques to write clearly
- Structuring your legal analysis
- Applying the principles to letters, emails and general correspondence
- Statement of the facts
- Analysis of the issues and how the law applies
- Conclusions and recommendations in the memorandum
- Why contract drafting skills are important
- Complying with contract law essentials
- Using appropriate contract language
- Structuring the contract draft
- Analysing their contract clauses for hidden risks
- Negotiating the liability clauses
- Using clauses that impose obligations or grant powers or permissions
Do you wish to join in the next session of the Writing Effective Legal Documents & Commercial Contracts training course? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800