When an established process doesn’t deliver the metrics set out at the onset, what do you do?
Word Class Training Provider EuroMaTech is proud to announce they are presenting a new course in Dubai this week. The course is targeted at addressing the relationship(s) and issues under the title of ‘Enhancing Job Performance; Skills to Achieve Personal & Organisational Goals’.
This topic has been a complex and increasingly challenging process due to the interdependency and nature of Personal and Organisational Goals.
Senior Executives, Managers and Professionals are encouraged to experience this holistic approach in order to fully appreciate the complexity and drivers in the process.
Although the benefits to the Individual and the organisation are obvious, many organisations have failed to successfully achieve a coordinated approach to maximise the results. International trainer Chris Lloyd, guides the delegates through a step by step approach in order to fully appreciate the issues and benefits of such a process.
The Enhancing Job Performance training seminar topics covered though not restricted to, include;
- Understand the key aspects of job performance
- Describe the key theories and approaches related to performance
- Understand the psychology of motivation
- Demonstrate a understanding of performance management
- Understand groups and teams
- Identify people’s behavioural strengths and development opportunities in the workplace
- Develop a mechanism to cope with stress at the workplace
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Manage conflict through negotiation and mediation
Delegates can expect to leave the course with a clear view of where the gaps are in their processes and a plan in order to ‘fix things’ back in their respective organisations, with additional support, if needed, provided by EuroMaTech.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you
in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800