Modern Chemical Laboratory
Laboratory professionals attending a new course from training leaders EuroMaTech in Dubai this week, learn how to set up a Chemical Laboratory and what the contemporary market requirements demand from these laboratories.
Modern Chemical Laboratory looks into how market evolution during the last few years has exercised pressure on laboratories to improve on their professionalism. Mr. Aristos Loucaides, EuroMaTech’s Senior Consultant, will address this issue and provide valuable advice and feedback stemming out of his 28 year experience as a laboratory director of an accredited analytical laboratory.
Participants will acquire and develop essential skills that will improve their technical competence while at the same time improving the overall laboratory processes that relate to delivering the right service to the customer, at the right time with all supporting and traceable documentation.
Amongst others, the following topics will be covered in detail:
- Laboratory accreditation according to ISO17025 and how this helps laboratories to stand out of competition and improve their image to the customer
- Basic provisions relating to Health & Safety issues that need to be taken into account in order to abide by international regulations on laboratory safety and on safeguarding the environment
- Analytical method validation and Quality Control
- Maintaining personnel competence on an on-going basis and safeguarding the accuracy of analytical results through participation in international Proficiency Testing Schemes
- The implementation of an effective policy on corrective/preventive actions as a means of an improved service to the customer
- Root-cause analysis as an effective tool in monitoring in-lab activities
Highly interactive discussions between the instructor and the participants and reference to many real-life examples will provide valuable feedback to laboratory managers, chemists, chemical engineers and related scientific staff of the process industry and utilities sector laboratories.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you
in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800