What do you do when your Contract Management efforts fail to provide you with needed out come and you are looking for a Claim?
Management of Contracts & Contract Claims professionals attending a new course from training leaders, EuroMatech, in Dubai this week to learn how the Contract Management Claims is important and can be accomplished.
Management of Contracts & Contract Claims will stress on the changes in the process from the technical point of view to the contracting parties. In addition to this, a comprehensive overview of the claims techniques will be discussed and presented practically.
Among the topics on offer are:
- Effectiveness of warehouse activities in the supply chain
- The distinct characteristics between sorting and storing
- Categorizing product handling groups
- Throughputs and product formats
- Loading bays
- Selecting fork lift trucks
- Selecting racking
- Implications for warehouse layouts Bidder Selection, Tender Evaluation and Negotiations
- Responsibilities and duty of care in warehouse Operations
- Inspections and risk assessments-task analysis
- Equipment and inventory preservation, maintenance and care
- Raising people’s awareness in warehouse safety and security
- Causes of typical claims
- Counter claims – how they differ from claims
- Overview of main contractual provisions relevant to claims and counter claims
- Types of claims, in construction and other areas – and their distinctive features
- Variations – disputes on valuation
- Breaches of contract
- Quality of workmanship
- Rejection of goods
- Liquidated damages and penalties
- Warranty claims
- EPC/Turnkey contracts
- Requirements for claim presentation
- Defining features of claims evaluation and management
- Introduction to dispute resolution methods and techniques
- Measures of success – win-win negotiation
- Interest-based negotiations
Together they provide a powerful toolkit to integrate a unique support to flow of production in organizations.
Appropriately, the course finishes with a proven method to accurately measure the Return on Investment (ROI) of Management of Contracts & Contract Claims application on the organizations.
Do you wish to join in the next run of Contracts Administration training seminar? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you
in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800