Do you Need Solutions to Solve Contract Claims?
What will you do when your contract management efforts fail to provide your organization with needed solutions when you receive a claim? Management of Contracts & Contract Claims professionals attending a new course from training leaders this week 23 – 27 February 2020 in Dubai, U.A.E. to explore new methods on solving Contract Management Claims.
EuroMaTech Management of Contracts & Contract Claims training course will stress on the changes in the process from the technical point of view to the contracting parties. In addition to this, a comprehensive overview of the claims techniques will be discussed and presented practically.
Among the topics on offer are:
- Effectiveness of warehouse activities in the supply chain
- The distinct characteristics between sorting and storing
- Categorizing product handling groups
- Throughputs and product formats
- Loading bays
- Selecting fork lift trucks
- Selecting racking
- Implications for warehouse layouts Bidder Selection, Tender Evaluation and Negotiations
- Responsibilities and duty of care in warehouse Operations
- Inspections and risk assessments-task analysis
- Equipment and inventory preservation, maintenance and care
- Raising people’s awareness in warehouse safety and security
- Causes of typical claims
- Counter claims – how they differ from claims
- Overview of main contractual provisions relevant to claims and counter claims
- Types of claims, in construction and other areas – and their distinctive features
- Variations – disputes on valuation
- Breaches of contract
- Quality of workmanship
- Rejection of goods
- Liquidated damages and penalties
- Warranty claims
- EPC / Turnkey contracts
- Requirements for claim presentation
- Defining features of claims evaluation and management
- Introduction to dispute resolution methods and techniques
- Measures of success – win-win negotiation
- Interest-based negotiations
The training course will provide a powerful toolkit to integrate a unique support to flow of production in organizations. Appropriately, the course finishes with a proven method to accurately measure the Return on Investment (ROI) of Management of Contracts & Contract Claims application on the organizations.
Do you wish to join in the next session of the Management of Contracts & Contract Claims training course? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800