Training Material Design and Development Training Course
This Training Material Design and Development programme covers essential skills and techniques in all stages of training and learning material design. This includes selecting and creating content, visual design, integrating learning and training exercises and test. The programme also covers production methods and online design tools and software. Online learning and blended learning solutions are also an important part of the programme. Examples used are taken from HR, technical, safety and management topics.
This interactive and practical training programme will help training and HR professional to design, develop and deliver more effective training materials, learning resources and course documentations. This means being able to increase the impact and quality of training and its results.
Participants on this programme will develop the following competencies:
- The ability to develop quality material for use in facilitation, training and presentation
- Techniques and formats for developing training material – learning activities, games, exercises, examples and case studies
- Skills for the development of effective presentation material
- How to design and adapt material based around learner style and preference
- How to create materials to develop cognitive domain abilities – thinking skills and knowledge awareness
- Greater understanding of learning methods
Please click here to review the published outline for the “Training Material Design and Development” training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on “Training Material Design and Development” training seminar in Dubai between 30 Sep – 04 Oct 2018?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: email@example.com