Marketing Communications and Brand Management Training Course
This Marketing Communications and Brand Management training course provides participants with an understanding of the concepts of marketing communications and branding activities at a practical level. The focus is primarily on enhancing the skills and knowledge needed to co-ordinate communication activities and manage campaigns. Some theories and strategic issues are covered to provide a relevant context to practice.
This EuroMaTech training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Explain the role and win support for marketing communications from more senior executives
- Advise on how to create an effective plan tailored to their organisation and stakeholders and using relevant tools and media
- Plan and deliver advertising, sales promotion, public relations and direct marketing campaigns that achieve their objectives
- Manage marketing communication and brand support activities using both offline and on-line media
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communication tools using appropriate criteria such as cost and credibility
This EuroMaTech training course covers in detail the skills, knowledge and abilities marketing professionals need to plan, implement and evaluate such activities within their organisations and that are appropriate to their internal and external audiences.
Effective marketing communications and brand support activities rely on understanding how to influence and build relationships with stakeholders, as well as coordinate activities using appropriate tools.
Please click here to review the published outline for this training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on “Marketing Communications and Brand Management” training seminar in Dubai between 23 – 27 Sep 2018?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: email@example.com