How can experienced leaders improve their abilities even further?
This EuroMaTech training course on Advanced Leadership covers critical areas of leadership in today’s competitive and demanding market environment. Participants will acquire and develop essential skills that will improve their communication, conflict resolution, problem solving, decision making, anger management while at the same time improving their self-awareness and self-esteem.
Managers and leaders attending a new course from training leaders EuroMaTech in Dubai this week learn how to build their knowledge on leadership skills, develop awareness of their emotional wellbeing and understand techniques to improve communication and improve their problem-solving abilities.
Advanced Leadership: Sharpening the Leadership Philosophy of Emerging Leaders looks at the role of leaders as people development specialists, building a solid approach to delegating, communicating, coaching, managing conflict, anger and making decisions.
“The challenge for any leader or manager today is unlock the potential of a younger and more diverse workforce.”
Among the topics on offer are:
- Define the role of a leader within an organization
- Understand the importance of being aware of his or her own strengths and weaknesses
- Realize the importance of a healthy environment whereby people are confident of their abilities
- Cultivate skills in asking good questions and active listening
- Improve their ability to deal with difficult people
- Learn how to analyse and find problem solving solutions
- Be able to give assertive feedback and correction to others
- Perfect their anger management skills
Together they provide a powerful toolkit to for manager and leaders to take their performance to the next level.
Appropriately, the course finishes with a how leaders can develop themselves, their self-esteem, confidence and self-management.
Do you wish to join in the next run of Advanced Leadership: Sharpening the Leadership Philosophy of Emerging Leaders training seminar? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800