In today’s world middle and senior level managers are faced with increasingly complex responsibilities. In order to meet this challenge they must be continually sharpening their management skills. This 10-Day HR Management MBA training course will focus both on the management and leadership skills and International HR Departments delivery to the core business. This is to ensure the continued strategic harmony within the business, an absolute must for success in today’s fast changing business environment
The challenge for HR contribution to the business will demand a major rethink for HR managers.
This EuroMaTech training course focuses on:
- Manage and motivate people more effectively
- Create and harness the power of high performance teams
- Understand and effectively utilize strategic planning techniques
- Negotiate for positive results
- Utilize the Baldrige performance criteria as a standard of excellence and benchmark for your organization
- Changes in Business and the resulting demands on HR
- What HR Strategic Thinking is ‘and what it looks like’
- Translating the HR Strategy into Meaningful Action
- Examining Changes in Culture
- How International HR functions now and in the future
- Demonstrating how HR can benefit the Organisation
By examining the latest thinking including new models and the responsibilities associated with International and regional / local HR provision, this thought provoking training course then considers the relationship between long term vision and the day to day activities in order to make informed decisions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
It will be of benefit to all Professionals, who are:
- Responsible for organizational improvement
- Concerned with achieving standards of excellence
- Interested in enhancing their management skills
- Interested in enhancing their leadership skills
- Responsible for strategic planning
- Responsible for team leadership
- Considering future HR delivery
- Interested in performance improvement through people development
- Wanting to understand the value adding processes HR can offer in supporting the organisation
- Exploring options in the introduction of new pay and benefits system can change productivity
- Wishing to pursue a senior career in Human Resources
- Consider methods for improving management performance
- Gain insights into the successful implementation of teams
- Study the techniques of strategic planning
- Develop their skills in the area of negotiating
- Analyze the Baldrige award criteria for excellence
- Examine the application of management best practices
- Develop your understanding of HR Strategic Thinking and it’s place in business
- Experience new HR framework and understand the resulting organisation structural changes needed
- Assessing the existing position and develop future strategies including case study
- Understand and use strategic models and implementation processes to deliver future based results
- Understand and be able to deliver corporate programmes to initiate organisational cultural changes
- Explore new motivational model(s) to re-energizing the organisation
- Develop existing appraisal systems to produce measurable improvements in performance and competency performance- case study
- Understand and be able to use your own creativity to improve HR performance
- New approaches to pay and benefits
- Explore knowledge management and the expanding role of emotional intelligence in tomorrow’s organisation
- Creating added value to satisfy business key performance indicators
Participants will learn by active participation during The 10-Day HR Management MBA training course through the use of a wide variety of instructional techniques. There will be group exercises to allow for a “hands on” approach to learning. Instructional films will be utilized to present “best practices” approaches, facilitating the delegate’s group discussions and examining case studies along with timely inputs from the training course leader.
Exploring options, testing benefits / potential pitfalls and various courses of action.
Finally delegates will experience a relaxed, friendly and supportive environment, evidence suggests that delegates learn best and remember more in such an environment.
This EuroMaTech training course aims to provide participants with an intensive ten day training course concentrating in critical aspects of professional management and the essential knowledge / skills to successfully perform and succeed in the ever changing Human Resource function.
The training course has been designed to cover an array of relevant topics while focusing on those that are most critical to personal and business success. The emphasis of the training course will be on powerful methods and proven techniques for improving personal management effectiveness as well as organizational performance. A prime objective is that managers will leave the program with new ideas they can implement with respect to their personal management capabilities and their management of their specific areas of responsibility.
Additionally examining the key attributes required of HR managers and their staff, in the provision of HR support in to the organisation in the most cost effective manner.
Finally, how to influence line managers to change their approach to interacting with the HR function to create win-win situations.
Day 1 : People Management
- The importance of sociotechnical management
- Organizational values and visionary leadership
- Introduction to the Malcolm Baldrige quality award-standard of excellence
- Organizational and personal learning
- Employee training, well-being, satisfaction and commitment
- Enhancing your coaching skills
Day 2 : Leading Teams
- Work teams and project management
- Understanding team member styles
- Managing conflict in a productive manner
- Creating a virtual team
- Evaluating team effectiveness
Day 3 : Strategic Management
- Management by fact and vision
- The strategy development process
- Strategic planning and implementation
- SWOT analysis and performance improvement techniques
- Integrating the value chain for enhanced performance
- Examples of strategic success and failure
Day 4 : Negotiating for results
- Gaining insight into the negotiating process
- Characteristics of an effective negotiator
- Developing negotiating strategies
- Employing persuasive negotiation techniques
- Achieving the benefits of effective negotiating
- Negotiation exercises
Day 5 : Operational Excellence
- The Malcolm Baldrige quality award-standard of excellence practice
- Matching organizational strategies with operational results
- Achieving competitive advantage through operational excellence
- Business models and business process re-engineering
- Public responsibility, citizenship and value creation
- Lessons from the best performing companies and Benchmarking your operation against the best
Day 6: The Critical Relationship and Alignment Between the Business and Human Resources
- Global Change
- Impact of technology on future businesses - case study
- Need to change organisational structures- exert from TV programme
- How changing internal and external customer needs will affect all current HR concepts
- Where are you now? The HR change model - questionnaire and discussion
Day 7: Strategic Models and Implementation
- Strategic models - how they work - case studies
- Mission statements, measurement toolsand monitoring progress
- Strategic models for use within the organisation, and measurement
- Creativity and innovation - their role in strategic thinking, including exercises
Day 8: Examining Corporate Culture – Measuring HR Business Benefits
- How strategy is translated into business plans
- The use of modeling to produce plans that can be measured
- Creating HR quality plans –how to do it –practical exercises
- Delivering measurable HR business benefits
- Fail to Plan – Plan to Fail
Day 9: The Changing Face of International HR
- Process re-engineering HR activities
- The three-tier model for HR –benefits to the business
- Managing and developing Human Capital
- Developing, measuring and employing competencies in Performance management
- Use of Corporateculture –how to develop a corporate culture template –practical case study and exercise
- The changing function of recruitment,psychometric testing and Personality questionnaires
Day 10: Using HR as a Business Lever – Knowledge Management Application
- Understanding rightsizing the organisation – an ongoing process
- How pay and conditions can dramatically improve productivity – at no extra cost to the organisation
- A new look at performanceappraisal- ensuring year on year improvements in competency and performance
- How motivationcan change measurable results
- Corporatecommunications- a new role for HR?
- Managing trends – knowledge management, home working, predictive forecasting
- Developing a personal action plan
Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC), an autonomous credentialing body established by EAPA to maintain and administer all aspects of the CEAP® program, has approved this course for 25 professional Development Hours (PDHs).
The use of this logo is not an endorsement by EAPA of the quality of the course. It means that this course has met the EAPA’s criteria to the pre-approved for CEAP® certification or recertification PDHs.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.