The Project Professional MBA is an intensive 10-day virtual training course designed to sharpen your management skills focusing on current best practices in project management. Delegates will cover management principles and the project life cycle, based on the best practices found in the Project Management Institute’s ‘A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge’ (PMBOK® Guide).
In this EuroMaTech virtual training course you will learn how to:
- Establish and accomplish goals that are linked directly to stakeholder needs
- Manage and motivate people more effectively
- Understand and effectively utilize strategic planning techniques
- Use the Baldrige performance criteria as a standard of excellence and benchmark for your organisation
- Create and harness the power of high performance teams
- Align project objectives to your organization’s strategic objectives
- Utilize tried and proven project management tools to get the job done on time, within budget and in accordance with requirements
- Work through a proactive approach to risk that will give you a clear understanding of both qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professionals interested in furthering their management and project management skills would benefit from this training session. It will also be beneficial to:
- Technical Professionals and Engineers
- Members of process improvement teams
- Administrators responsible for managing projects
- Business Planners, Program Managers, Project Managers
- Consider methods for improving management performance
- Gain insights into the successful implementation of teams
- Study the techniques for strategic planning and execution
- Develop negotiation skills
- Examine the application of management best practices and improve management and leadership skills
- Analyse the Baldrige award criteria for excellence
- Gather and define correctly the client’s requirements
- Establish project goals and objectives that are directly linked to project stakeholders’ needs and expectation
- Establish the project scope using proven techniques
- Develop and use the project work breakdown structure for planning, scheduling and control purposes
- Develop realistic and measurable objectives to ensure positive result
- Effectively assign roles and responsibilities to the project team members
- Estimate project time and costs using proven techniques and the latest methods available
- Establish an effective and efficient earned-value project control system for monitoring and controlling project progress
- Monitor project progress and performance using critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Use a practical and effective, step-by-step process to manage project risks
- Identify threats and opportunities to your project, weigh their relative values in order to effectively develop, establish and implement response plans
- Identify and overturn the psychological barriers to risks in stakeholders
- Assess the importance of anticipating, managing and controlling project changes
- Plan, execute and control an effective project closure
Participants will learn by active engagement during this EuroMaTech virtual training course through the use of virtual training course materials, exercises, videos and group discussions on “real life” issues. Project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques are taught through case studies, experiential exercises and practical examples that can be used immediately to improve your project results.
This 10-day Project Professional MBA virtual training course is created in response to the needs of the modern owner and contractor and the main goal is to provide participants with an intensive concentration on the critical aspects of project management. You will be loaded with advanced management skills with project topics demonstrating how to integrate both the “hard” skills and the “soft” skills needed by project managers to plan and control projects. The “hard” skills are the technical “mechanics” of managing a project, while the “soft” skills deal with the human issues, and ultimately, it is people who deliver results on projects.
The goal of this EuroMaTech virtual training course is to assist organizations in developing project managers who are aware of the strategic importance that project management plays in the achievement of the mission of their organization, and their role in leading the way to better performance and profits.
EuroMaTech has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Participants attending this training session are entitled to claim corresponding PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) / Contact Hours.
The PMI logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.