This comprehensive EuroMaTech online training course introduces Artificial Intelligence (AI) as a powerful tool that is already widely deployed in financial services, however it remains as a farfetched goal to many enterprises as the actual usage of it remains at a very low level, while the expectations are hyped. The use of AI has great potential for positive impact if companies deploy it with sufficient diligence, prudence, and care, without the extensive hype and with the adequate support.
Artificial Intelligence enhances efficiency and productivity through automation; reduces errors caused by psychological or emotional factors, that affect humans; and widely improves the quality and conciseness of management information by spotting either anomalies-outliers or longterm trends that cannot be easily identified in the vast amount of data that is being gathered and created on a daily basis.
Participants attending the Basic introduction to AI online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Ability to recognise the AI potentials
- Understanding of AI terminology
- Knowledge of AI classification
- Intuitive methods of AI implementation
- Professional development of AI related projects
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Operation Managers
- Project Managers
- Financial Managers
- Data Analysis
- Business analytics leaders and managers
This Basic introduction to AI online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Differentiating the artificial intelligence from normal computing methods
- Enabling the implementation of AI projects within their enterprise
- Expanding the knowledge of applied AI solutions and their risks and benefits
- Providing the AI solutions to all the users and stakeholders
- Increasing productivity and reducing redundant work
- Creating additional jobs while reducing the workload
The Basic introduction to AI online training course will combine direct discussion of topics, with presentations and interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be introduced to the world where the computers and machines are trained to behave in a manner of humans.
The Basic introduction to AI online training course covers the whole range of Artificial Intelligence, without going into the cumbersome mathematics and programming, it is designed for the professionals who are focused on the implementation of solutions through cost effective methods.
Day 1: Artificial Intelligence History
- The core beginnings
- Technology improvement as a prerequisite
- The Industry Revolutions
- Focus on human decision-making process
- Data availability
Day 2: Key concepts of Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Neural networks
- Population-based metaheuristics
Day 3: Neural Networks and Learning
- Supervised learning
- Unsupervised learning
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Implementation of neural networks to problems solving
Day 4: Drivers of AI
- Moore’s law
- Big Data
- Cloud computing
Day 5: AI fields of application
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.